Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique
Date de début :décembre 11
Appliquer avant :janvier 12 2021
Industrie : Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique,
Description du poste
See below for a job description / partial list of responsibilities. If you wish to apply, simply click the ‘Apply’ button and fill out the form (no PDFs please)
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. If you have the required experience and are up for a challenge, this could be a great opportunity for you.
- Communicate Project Team's plans and update against the approved work plan
- Lead Cross-Functional teams for assigned projects and ensure the team focus and accountability to achieve goals and deliverables
- Lead development of the project plan and ensure proper integration and alignment with the overall project plan
- Define team activities required for implementation of the product development plan and ensure alignment with business objectives
- Collaborate with functional representatives to anticipate and identify project risks and develop action and resolution plans
- Maintain the project plan, cost and timelines
- Establish and maintain effective communication channels to provide accurate information to the Management and Leadership Team
- Understand the regulatory framework for development and filing of generic products
- Understand the project management principles applicable to the biopharmaceutical environment
- Work with Cross-Functional teams in a matrix environment and influence stakeholders, is required
Qualifications And Desired Skills
- A university degree is required. Although all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply, preference will be given to those with degrees in a relevant field
- Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
- Recent experience in the pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
- Preference will be given to candidates with recent experience in project management
This role is ideal for a qualified, energetic individual who possesses great attention to detail. So, if you’re looking for a rare and exciting opportunity in project management and want to do it within a quality company, this could be the perfect role for you - please apply ASAP!
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
Tips And Suggestions
- To view other jobs of interest, go to: https://www.livehire.com/careers/sterlinglifesciences/jobs
- If you have questions about this position, the best way to get answers is to first APPLY to the position via LinkedIn. That way, we know you are genuinely interested. After you apply, a Recruiter will call you within 7 days (as long as we believe the position is a good fit for your background, of course).
- If you think you are interested, apply NOW - not later. The sooner you apply, the higher your chances of being considered for the role. Why? Because sometimes job postings will close if we receive too many applications.
- To get a status update on your application, send us a private message on TWITTER: @SterlingHoffman
Here Is The Link To The Job Description Again