Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Power Delivery Project Manager
Rochester, New York, United States | Spaulding Associates
Power Delivery Project Manager
Date de début :mars 29
Appliquer avant :avril 29 2021
Industrie : ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Locations: Rochester NY, Binghamton NY
The Project Manager will manage, direct, and coordinate all aspects of work related to Power Deliver for new or rebuilds of Substations and overhead Transmission lines. You will be responsible for managing the overall project scope, schedule, cost, and risk management, as well as establishing and maintaining a professional and satisfactory relationship with subcontractors, regulatory agencies, and any other project stakeholder. *Great opportunity to join a highly experienced and dynamic team of individuals dedicated to providing high-level professional services to our clients.
- Manage overall project performance (quality, scope, schedule, cost, communication, resource issues, risks, and customer satisfaction), utilizing the resources of team members.
- Serve as single point-of-contact by establishing, maintaining, and managing customer, subcontractor, and joint venture partner's expectations (where applicable) relating to project performance.
- Prepare proposals, assist in presentations, and participate in contract negotiations.
- Report project status and performance data as required to management, project sponsors and other stakeholders.
- Plan, monitor, and control the project throughout its lifecycle (bid, contract award, engineering/design, procurement, construction, close out).
- Work closely with the project team to confirm deliverables and services are being provided to the client’s satisfaction
- The Project Manager will be expected to mentor others, assist in marketing and business development activities, assist in engineering changes to the project plans, and develop process and procedures for managing Projects.
- BS degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as PM for T&D Power Delivery Projects
- Knowledge of Transmission, Distribution and Substation Projects
- Experience / knowledge of construction operations, Power Transmission & Distribution design, financial acumen, and team-based management.
- Knowledge and application of Project Management.
- Ability to lead small teams.
- Basic understanding and application of contract commercial terms.
- Thorough understanding of utility industry practices/standards, operations, contract management with emphasis on power projects.
- Proficient understanding of CPM scheduling and associated software applications (Primavera, MS Project) is required.
- PMP certification or the ability to attain within 2 years of employment.