Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 21 2021
Industrie : ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Project Manager – Information Strategy
In this position you will works with the CIO, management, and business leads to manage large programs such as new platform integration. Moreover, the Project Manager is responsible for the definition of business requirements for new platforms being considered for implementation.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Lead team of stakeholders on selected projects that require cross-functional engagement with key staff across the organization, and with external stakeholders, as appropriate; Drives the project team to complete project deliverables: business requirements, functional requirements, technical specifications, technology and business products (software/hardware/business change) , QA/UAT plans, and post-delivery actions.
- Delivers projects through execution of project management best practices, and monitoring and controls for key organizational initiatives as assigned by the CIO and Director of PMO.
- Coordinate with Signature I.T. team to ensure technical specifications meet the business and functional requirements. Coordinate with I.T. on governance and architecture. Build and maintain strong working relationships with Information Technology.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, tracking, and communicating project management collateral: Project Plan (detailed and milestone level), Risks and Issues tracking, Actions log, Status Reports, Dashboard Reports, etc.; Escalate issues and risks as appropriate through internal controls and risk management protocols.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management roles required.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university required.
- Systems implementation experience in SDLC utilizing both waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to establish confidence and influence project teams.
- Ability to work collaboratively across various departments.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification preferred.
- Competitive BONUS program
- Excellent health benefits with award winning wellness program
- Tuition and gym reimbursement
- 401K with company match
- Pet Insurance
Join a winning team! Signature Bank has appeared on Forbes' Best Banks in America list for the tenth consecutive year in 2020.
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. In 2018, the Bank expanded its footprint on the West Coast with the opening of its first full-service private client banking office in San Francisco. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not sponsor work visas.
First Time Applicants
If interested, please submit your resume online. This is the fastest and most reliable way to be considered for any of our positions. Incomplete applications or those missing required information will not be considered.
- Signature Employees – Do NOT use this site. Please apply via the Workday login page or contact Human Resources - Staffing if you have questions.