Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :mars 30
Appliquer avant :avril 30 2021
Industrie : , ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
The Project Manager role supports the broader professional services organization by driving the successful end-to-end execution of various projects for our clients. Project Managers oversee all aspects of project delivery from initiation to completion, ensuring client satisfaction while adhering to contracted scope. Individuals in this role coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to manage all aspects of the project, including establishing timelines and level of effort required; engaging appropriate resources; tracking status and progress against plan; anticipating and troubleshooting potential obstacles; and regularly and effectively communicating with all relevant parties.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Establishes excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and team members
- Supports and partners with internal and external teams on project delivery; coordinates assigned project teams and delegates responsibilities to ensure high-quality delivery
- Creates and maintains project plans; works in conjunction with internal resources to set and manage client expectations around project timelines
- Facilitates project meetings and communication around project status, action items, delivery timelines and resource allocation; proactively monitors the progress of key project deliverables and critical dependencies across multiple projects and project types
- Ensures accuracy of financial forecasting, workload reporting, and other business critical metrics
- Identifies, resolves and/or escalates issues that may impede success
- Works with managers and stakeholders to identify and document process gaps and suggests appropriate solutions
- Attends and participates in internal meetings and/or trainings
- NOTE: Role may require some travel to facilitate on-site client delivery needs
- Planning and Organizing
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Relating and Networking
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Deciding and Initiating Action
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of one-year project management experience
- Minimum of one year working in a service-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
Our Ideal Candidate Also Has:
- Experience understanding client needs and building effective relationships
- Experience conveying plans, issues and concerns to clients and team members in a clear, logical and concise manner
- Demonstrated ability in influencing key decision makers, both internally and externally
- Goal-oriented, self-directed individual who can work independently and in a team setting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and multiple project deliverables
- Ability to learn quickly and operate effectively in new environments
- Ability to navigate ambiguity
- Strong time management skills
- Strong and demonstrable problem solving/analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
SHL helps companies optimize performance and productivity through deep people insights. Our market-leading people analytics and technology equip leaders and their teams to make confident, data-driven talent decisions that lead to stronger business outcomes.
We anticipate, and help organizations solve, their most pressing talent challenges. Our science and technology maximize the potential of people through data driven insights, an unmatched portfolio of products, engaging experiences built on science and global expert services. From Talent Acquisition through Talent Management we create diverse, agile, and innovative workforces across the globe. We need highly motivated people to join our dynamic global team. We’re driven by Strong Connections, Curiosity, Fearless Innovation, and Impact.
More at shl.com.
What SHL Can Offer You
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives.
- Our mission is to maximize people’s potential.
At SHL, we love what we do and the good it creates for our customers and our people, it’s our obsession. Our culture is inclusive; we embrace diverse perspectives and collaboration to drive forward innovation and growth.
We build strong relationships based on honest conversations, ongoing feedback and a healthy dose of fun.
We challenge, inspire and develop each other, which empowers us to own our destiny and our careers.
We support each other – always. If this is important to you, consider a career at SHL.