Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager - OM&M
Date de début :octobre 18
Appliquer avant :novembre 19 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
SCS Engineers is an employee-owned environmental consulting and contracting firm that designs and implements sustainable environmental solutions. We just celebrated our 50 th anniversary as a company on April 1, 2020! Our core capabilities are: solid and hazardous waste management, landfill gas, environmental due-diligence and assessment, brownfields redevelopment , site remediation, renewable energy, and regulatory compliance for businesses and municipalities responsible for protecting our air, water, and soil. Our employees take pride in their work, and together, we have the singular vision to be the environmental firm of choice for clients and our employee owners. If you thrive in a friendly, collaborative company and desire dynamic and challenging work among a team of innovative individuals, then SCS is the place for you. Are you up for the challenge?
- Responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating projects.
- Plans, develops, and executes O&M projects.
- Manages multiple smaller projects or one or two large projects. Schedules project staff, assigns work, tracks progress, reports to the client and management.
- Maintains liaison with subcontractors and parent company.
- Responsible for the profitability of projects, and satisfying client expectations.
- Perform work in a professional, productive and safe manner.
- Continually strive to improve the Office’s and ones’ own, health & safety performance.
- Adopt the principles of SCS’s Safety Culture.
- Understand the Company’s philosophy regarding behavior based safety and play a part in eliminating unsafe practices and conditions.
- Based out of our Taunton, MA office, working on projects throughout New England.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Work with Superintendents and/or other personnel to implement projects giving appropriate consideration to:
- Scope, schedule, productivity, budget, contract, and change orders
- Subcontracting and material procurement
- Staffing and oversight of field activities
- QA/QC, record keeping, photo records, reporting, data analysis (if applicable), and file maintenance (contact and project)
- Approval and development of project health and safety plans. Procuring required PPE, air monitoring equipment, engineering controls (ventilation fans, barricades, etc), and other safety equipment for the project.
- Encourage participation and also participate in performing SAFE observations
- Health and safety, safety equipment calibration logs/records
- Regulatory agency and client liaison
- Contract administration and invoicing
- Approval of purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and receiving reports
- Project gross profit
- Project close-out documentation
- Project cost/performance feedback to estimating personnel
- Provide support to the Office Director in the implementation of the Business Development Program; participate in bid/proposal preparation as required.
- Foster a cooperative working relationship with the Construction Services group, corporate staff, and the engineering offices; exchange technical and business development information.
- Prepare and present papers at seminars, conferences, and symposiums.
- Through temporary personnel arrangements, support inter-office activities with other offices.
- Develop and submit monthly invoices, assist with billing projections, and status of contracts, if applicable.
- Review, approve, and submit time sheets, expense reports, equipment logs, mileage logs, etc.
- At the completion of each construction project, and semi-annually for long-term Operation, Maintenance, and Monitoring projects, prepare and discuss field employee performance evaluations.
- Support administration group activities including Finance, Human Resources, Office Services, etc.
- Maintain a personal code of conduct that reflects company philosophy, policy and procedures, and sets the standard for all staff members.
- Demonstrate by approach to decision making and interaction with staff that the company has high standards of excellence, plans for strategic long-term growth, and respects the individual efforts of its employees.
- Work to maintain/improve morale through involvement of employees (as appropriate) in the decision making process, on-the-job training, outside training, and establishment of long-term opportunities for staff members.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, science, or construction engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years' of landfill gas experience required.
- Strong oral presentation, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others and foster a team spirit with all levels of personnel.
- 40 hour Health and Safety, 8 hour Management and Supervisor, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120, Confined Space Entry, and Trenching Excavation Safety training.
- Experience or demonstrated high degree of aptitude in mechanical work; analytical problem solving and data analysis; interpretation of plans, specifications, schematics, manufacturers manuals, system operation and maintenance manuals; interpretation of applicable codes and regulations.
- Meet the physical requirements by walking inspections of improved and unimproved property.
- Valid driver’s license with a driving record in good standing required.
At SCS, you will have an opportunity to contribute to our strategic direction, help us continue to grow, and provide our clients with responsive, innovative, high quality client service. We offer excellent opportunities for career advancement and a competitive compensation package, including: medical, dental, vision, 401K, ESOP, Student Debt Employer Contribution Program, paid holidays and PTO.
SCS Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). SCS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.
If you have questions, difficulty using our online system and/or you need an accommodation due to a disability then please contact us about your interest in employment.