Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Senior Product Manager - Account
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :janvier 25
Appliquer avant :février 25 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Peut être fait à distance
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
- Work with customer support, research, marketing, and other partners to understand and empathize with the evolving needs and wants of subscribers around the world
- Inspire and influence the team by describing and then reinforcing the product strategy and goals, then developing a consolidated product roadmap for Account-related areas
- Lead the team through the process of identifying & validating assumptions, developing hypotheses, and bringing those hypotheses to life through testing, measurement, and iteration
- Be a key part of a dedicated agile team with design, data analysis, engineering, & project management to deliver amazing service to our customers
- Communicate progress and strategic evolution through regular presentations to senior executives and partners
- Work with data science and analytics counterparts to build business cases and interpret AB test results
- Lead projects related to improving the overall quality of our service, including but not limited to account creation & password management, cancel & rejoin flows, profile pages, fraud reduction, root-cause elimination for frequent support issues, and user preferences
- Be an internal leader for understanding, articulating, and solving complex business problems related to user accounts
- The opportunity to make a big difference: Scribd is different from other subscription companies both because of the breadth and depth of our content library as well as the extent of our organic global user base
- We have a unique opportunity to help our subscribers find and enjoy a wide variety of media through the use of both proven and cutting edge technology, bringing high-quality content at a fair price to readers around the world
- A drive to improve quality for users while achieving business goals
- 3+ years experience in product management or system development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with customer support teams and root cause analysis
- Familiarity with both quantitative (e.g. AB testing and data analytics) and qualitative (e.g. user testing, card sorts, interviews) research methods (preferred)
- Experience in subscription business models (preferred)
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills (preferred)
- Data analysis experience, MBA, or equivalent (preferred)
This position can be remote or in one of our offices. The product team is based in San Francisco.
Benefits & Perks of Life at Scribd
- Health & Welfare Benefits: Scribd pays 100% of employee’s Medical, Vision, and Dental premiums and 70% of dependents.
- Leaves: Paid Parental leave, and 100% company paid short-term/long-term disability plans
- 401k plan through Fidelity, plus company matching with no vesting period
- Stock Options - every employee is an owner in Scribd!
- Generous Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Volunteer Day + office closure between Christmas Eve and New Years Day
- Referral bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion programs
- Learning & Development and Coaching programs
- Monthly flexible Wellness, Connectivity & Comfort Benefit
- Luma by Concern, our mental health digital platform
- Work Life Balance flexibility
- Company events + Scribdchats
- Free subscription to Scribd + gift memberships for friends & family
Scribd is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.