Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Logistiques et Chaîne D'approvisionnement
Date de début :septembre 25
Appliquer avant :octobre 26 2020
Industrie : Logistiques et Chaîne D'approvisionnement,
Description du poste
A fast growing third party logistics organization in North York has an immediate requirement for a Project Manager. The company has a strong client base in retail and e-commerce fulfillment and is growing fast. Projects may range from onboarding of new clients to system implementations.
We are looking for a project manager with excellent communication skills who can effectively work with new clients to make sure their logistics needs are effectively taken care of. Knowledge of project management best practices and experience in a third party logistics warehouse environment are key requirements of the role. Company is offering a stable, non-union work environment with opportunities for career development.
- 2-5 years experience in a warehouse / distribution environment.
- PMP Designation (or training) OR University Degree in Industrial Engineering. CITT,
- P.Log or APICS would be an additional asset.
- Strong communication skills are a must for this role.
- Previous experience managing projects in 3PL distribution operations is required.
- Proven ability to manage medium to large scale, cross-functional projects.
- Team player with strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Training / experience in lean, six sigma would be a plus.
If you are a Project Manager with experience in a fast-paced distribution environment, please forward your resume in MS Word format.
COMPENSATION: $70,000 - $85,000 plus bonus and benefits.