Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Architecture , ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
SCHIMENTI CONSTRUCTION COMPANY located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, our new 15,000 square foot
office is positioned at the center of our projects with national clients like Nike, Lululemon, Hershey's, Filson etc.
This state-of-the-art backdrop is the choice destination for client gatherings and executive strategizing.
We are seeking a driven Project Manager to support our Midtown NYC office. The Project Manager will work on
innovative and unique luxury brand retail projects and lead the project team to successful completion.
- Take an active role in and guide jobs and job teams in each phase
- Take a big picture view of strategy, risk assessment, and profitability and communicate it throughout the life of the project
- Identify and focus on critical issues related to constructability including associated costs and logistical issues
- Lead and manage multiple and/or larger, more complex projects with limited PX involvement
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all Schimenti financial processes, controls, and reports, (i.e., internal
budgets, costs to complete, billings, collections, subcontractor payments, change order preparation and
resolution, contracts, etc.)
- Ensure that jobs are completed according to schedule and meet profit goals
- Oversee the change order process to ensure the extras presented to the owner get approved and are fair
- Establish annual performance goals for each direct report
- Develop, nurture and maintain ongoing client, architect, subcontractor and industry relationships
- Work collaboratively with outside parties (I.e. the design team, etc.) to accomplish client goals
- Promote positive subcontractor relations by dealing professionally and fairly with all subcontractors & vendors
- 5+ years of experience in construction management with a commercial general contracting company
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously as well as fast track projects
- Experience managing Luxury and Specialty Retail projects a plus
- Management and Leadership experience, including experience mentoring project managers and assistant
- Extensive experience maintaining project budgets and schedules
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail