Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Project Lead/Project Manager
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States | Samsung Electronics America
Project Lead/Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Project Lead/Project Manager
80 jours | Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States | Samsung Electronics America
Date de début :janvier 27
Appliquer avant :février 27 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Samsung Semiconductor Inc.
Samsung Semiconductor Inc. (SSI) is advancing the world’s technology. As a leader in Memory, System, LSI and LCD technologies, our US teams contribute to breakthroughs in 5G, SOC, memory and display. By seeking the diverse perspectives of our counterparts around the world, we collaborate to make a global impact. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to learning and growth as well as our desire to build personal connections along the way.
SSI is headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley and is a wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.- the #1 employer in the world (Forbes, Oct 2020) and top patent-holder in the U.S. Want to advance the world’s technology with us?
Job Title: Project Lead/Project Manager
Req ID: DSA40080
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA or San Jose, CA
Inside This Business Group
Samsung’s Location Group was established in October 2012 to develop market-leading location technology for mobile applications. We have a team of about 75 people in the US driving our technology forward for future generation products. Our main activities include architecture definition, silicon design, software development, and platform integration. The Location Group is part of Samsung’s Application Processor and Modem Group. We work closely together to develop highly integrated products, and to find opportunities to optimize our products for market success.
Overview & Impact
The group is looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for supporting our company's ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Bachelor's degree is required, and experience in GNSS product development is desirable. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification would be a huge advantage.
You will be tasked with leading a R&D project to support the organization's strategic direction. You will be required to work with local and international groups to successfully release innovative products.
- Lead R&D projects to successfully deliver new devices with Samsung location technology which meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Manage new device development projects from inception and feature specification through customer acceptance.
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Provide primary interface with customer regarding requirements, schedule, and technical issues.
- Track program technical issues and risks through to successful resolution.
- Ensure project goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, performance, quality and schedule.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and performance.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and design decisions.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- 25% Travel Required
Qualifications & Required Skills
- 5+ years of experience in project management/project lead roles.
- Bachelor degree or master degree in engineering, business or related field.
- Proven experience in engineering project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Additionally, we look for the following universal qualities in all candidates:
- Resourceful Achiever: self-driven and proactive, you apply logic and reason to effectively solve problems and manage risks.
- Avid Learner: you eagerly take on new challenges and seek out opportunities to grow and stretch
- Passionate Owner: you are energized by your work, taking ownership and delivering results without ego
- Committed Collaborator: with a positive attitude and commitment to get to the best result, you welcome ideas from others and drive processes forward in an inclusive manner
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player as part of a local and globally distributed team
- A self-driven engineer with good task execution skills to deliver high quality output in timely manner
- Strong mathematical and analytical abilities
- Solid communication and documentation skills
- Familiarity with the continuous integration process and the use of GIT
- Ability to code python and C
- Good understanding of GNSS principles, from signal generation, transmission, reception, measurement construction and final position generation
SSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is SSI’s policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity, and hiring decisions are made accordingly.
Samsung Semiconductor Inc (SSI), an equal opportunity employer, is a world leader in Memory, System LSI, and LCD technologies. Headquartered in San Jose, California, SSI is a wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.- one of the largest semiconductor manufacturer in the world and the industry's volume and technology leader in DRAM, NAND Flash, SSDs, mobile DRAM and graphics memory. It is one of the largest providers of system logic, imaging and LED lighting solutions, as well as providing advanced process design and manufacturing for fabless companies. Samsung Semiconductor, Inc. also has a research and innovation center with numerous labs providing product design and research in: logic, memory, image sensors, displays and mobile technologies. In addition, the company supports Samsung Display Company, the largest producer of LCD and OLED displays. SSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is SSI’s policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity, and hiring decisions are made accordingly.