Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager, Support Business Systems
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 21 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Who We Are
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About the role:
Samsara is looking for a Project Manager with expertise in developing, managing, and maintaining business systems for global Support organizations. This role will live within the Global Support Operations team, and work closely with key partners in Technical Support, Customer Success, Sales, Product, and IT. The PM will work closely with the Support Leadership and Business Systems teams to transform Technical Support into a technology-centric organization with best-in-class customer and agent experience.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for implementing technology for customer-facing teams, streamlining operations, and will be eager to lead a variety of projects in a fast-moving environment. Expertise with best-in-class customer support technology, validated project management skills, the ability to communicate with business and IT stakeholders, and a technical background are required.
In this role, you will own:
- System Stability and Maintenance: Support and maintain business-critical systems, including Zendesk (CRM, Support, Talk, Chat, Guide), Salesforce, Twilio, and StellaConnect.
- Telephony and IVR Management: Provide support and troubleshooting for our telephony systems, including IVR, call routing, and system failovers when necessary.
- Project Scoping and Prioritization: Working closely with business stakeholders (support leaders, managers, and frontline reps) to identify, scope, and prioritize systems-related projects that improve the customer and agent experience
- Cross-Functional Project Management: Lead technology-driven projects with stakeholders across Technical Support, Business Systems, IT, Product, and other partner departments.
- New System Implementation: Work with Business System Architects and Engineers to help with implementation of new systems
- User Testing and Change Management: Ensure system-related changes are successfully implemented through thorough user acceptance testing, and work closely with business stakeholders for successful change management.
- System Compliance and Security: Work closely with our IT and Data Security teams to maintain 100% compliance with all written security policies and change management controls.
An ideal candidate has:
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Information Management Systems or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience as a project manager and/or business systems analyst in a Customer Support, Customer Success, or other customer-facing team.
- Deep knowledge and experience with full-stack customer support technology, including ZenDesk, Service Cloud, Twilio, StellaConnect, and Jira.
- API expertise, including the ability to utilize API endpoints to develop integrations and business applications
- Track record of delivering technology-driven solutions that demonstratively improve the customer experience
- Understanding of business processes and ability to translate business requirements into application functionality
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to lead complex projects with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Zendesk Support Administration certification or Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant certification a plus
- Experience at a high growth SaaS company a plus
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all full-time global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any reasonable accommodations for your interview (e.g., sign language interpreters, reading assistance, facility access, device or equipment modification, etc.)
With the spread of COVID-19, Samsara's global offices will remain closed until further notice except for employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are also able to work remotely through June 2021 from any US state or country in which they have a valid work authorization. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen except for field-based and fully remote roles.