Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Product Manager - Apps - ServiceNow
Date de début :janvier 15
Appliquer avant :février 15 2021
Peut être fait à distance
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
**This opportunity is open to remote and/or relocation. **
Senior Product Manager – Applications - ServiceNowDescription
SailPoint is looking for a senior product manager with passion, drive, and focus to join our team. This position will require a unique blend of thinking strategically outside of the box combined with hands-on practice experience and excellent communication skills.
Additionally, a technical understanding of enterprise software customer IT environments and rapidly evolving security and compliance technologies is critical. The product manager will work with internal and external stakeholders, including peer product managers from other lines of business, to help shape the vision and execute on delivering value that will be leveraged across the portfolio of SailPoint products. Candidates must be comfortable navigating complex and ambiguous challenges, and working in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Participate in all areas of the product lifecycle from gathering requirements to launch readiness.
- Drive product innovation and opportunities through feedback from our various internal stakeholders, partners and customers as well as market data.
- Engage with stakeholders to scope work, understand impact, and gain consensus.
- Work closely with architects and developers to develop, prioritize and manage the product backlog in a lean / agile environment.
- Maintain roadmap and coordinate adoption of deliverables with other product lines.
- Help define success metrics and measure impact and results of new deliverables.
- ather production feedback to prioritize in the product backlog.
- Represent SailPoint at industry events and with strategic customers and prospects.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience successfully bringing products to market in a product manager role.
- Direct experience working within the ServiceNow ecosystem to define joint value propositions and deliver integrated solutions.
- Demonstrated success in working with engineering teams to plan, develop, refine, and launch successful enterprise software products.
- Experience managing SaaS and/or cloud infrastructure products.
- Proven experience working with product marketing, marketing and sales to successfully launch new products and enhancements to the market.
- Experience working with technology partners to define joint value propositions and deliver integrated solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills.
BA/BS in business or technical field required. MBA is a plus.
This position may require up to 25% travel.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.