Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
IT Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 30
Appliquer avant :avril 30 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, ,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
The Project Manager will help manage medium to large IT projects across multiple work streams and coordinate within larger program timelines and objectives. The individual will create project charters, define and manage scope, and track progress or milestones. This role will also coordinate with third party vendors for system integrations, implementations, and rollouts.
- Leverage project management best practices to track progress and drive results toward overall program objectives
- Identify and manage project risks/issues. Recognize and determine the appropriate corrective action to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget and scope
- Consistently plan and monitor time, scope, resources and budget
- Provide strong project management skills for multiple medium to large projects; ensures team is aware of the plan and deliverables
- Builds relationships and foster collaboration to instill trust
- Complete projects effectively and efficiently while maintaining a high level of proficiency
- Lead multi-work stream programs and projects through full design, development, implementation, and transition to operational support within scope, deadlines, and budget
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Partner with IT teams, business, and third-party vendors to continually make progress on project activities
- Create and execute project plans. Revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Facilitate definition of project scope and objectives
- Engage resources that are required to deliver project and meet schedule, cost, and risk objectives
- Ensure work estimates are valid, tracked, and managed
- Manages and prioritizes workload of self/team
- Identify and execute appropriate communication methods to provide project status that meets stakeholder and leadership needs
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Microsoft Office skills (Project, SharePoint, OneNote)
- Basic understanding of IT application lifecycle and methods; Waterfall and Agile
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to create effective documents and review them with key project stakeholders and multiple levels of the organization
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- 5-8 years of project management experience required
- PMP Certification is a 'plus'
- Management of projects utilizing Agile methodologies
- Experience leading IT projects
- Previous experience delivering IT products and services
- Previous experience working in a large organization, professional services firm or CPA firm
- Experience managing multiple projects of moderate to high risk
- Ability to support, affect, and implement change
- Ability to impact and influence a diverse population
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.