Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :novembre 13
Appliquer avant :décembre 14 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
The Project Manager blends experience in project management development to effectively lead the IT team in planning and execution of all projects. Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Director of IT and serves as a single point-of-contact for, and interface with, all areas affected by IT projects including business owners.
- Provides leadership, expertise and direction on projects or programs.
- Offers advanced-level project management oversight and directly influences activities on business-critical projects from the conceptual phase through solution implementation and project close.
- Creates requirements documents, communication plans, presentations, needs assessments, acceptance, training plans, and transition plans for business functionality.
- Presents dashboards to share status, opportunities and risks, and success criteria.
- Adheres to PMI-based project management methodology (PMBOK®), and help others adopt Agile philosophies.
- Uses industry-standard best practices to assure delivery of project goals and objectives, and milestones and deliverables. NO CORP TO CORP AT THIS TIME IF
INTERESTED EMAIL RESUME BY CLICKING APPLY.
Bachelor's Degree, with a major in Information Systems Management, Computer Science or related field, and minimum 3 years’ experience managing small to large IT projects
- Knowledge and use of formal project management methodology, as well as industry-standard trends and best practices in project management
- Knowledge and use of tools to create and assign work, create dashboards, and statistical reporting (i.e. Liquid Planner, Monday, Clarizen, etc)
- Ability to learn quickly and understand business logic
- Ability to solve problems by considering available information, prioritizing, and making timely decisions; correlates data using standard business tools and approaches, spots trends and applies sound risk principles
- Effective oral and written communications with all levels of stakeholders from various cross-functional and support staff to senior level executives (authored writing samples required)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate a vision, build relationships and obtain buy-in
Ability to adapt as business needs change
- Data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills Preferred:
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.