Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :juin 26
Appliquer avant :août 27 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
This position requires that someone has skills in both business systems analysis and project management and can work independently.
In this Project Manager position, you will share your knowledge of accounting functions and systems.
This is the right role for you if you enjoy handling multiple financial projects and keeping them on schedule.
In this role, the Project Manager and Business Analysts often work hand-in-hand on the detailed requirements documentation that may include data mapping to accounting systems to make sure of accurate accounting and reporting of transactions.
In addition to specifications assembled from the accounting leadership team, the business requirements must feature feedback from top participants from other functional areas. This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Los Angeles, California area.
- Clarifies business requirements and business process design for the development team
- Manages project sponsor expectations and deciphers business drivers, as well as recommends changes, when necessary, to project scope, timing, or resources to deliver strategic solutions
- Orders priorities of concurrent project and support assignments and meet stakeholder expectations
- Begins and works on work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports, issue management and risk mitigation
- Starts new and precise governance approaches for the projects to result in constant communication and issue resolution
- Works closely with business users to describe and research business requirements
- Previous accounting function with a key role in system projects is preferred in aspiring candidates
- Experience in a range of project management software like Microsoft Project, SmartSheet or other similar applications
- Ability to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
- Skills in business and technical requirements analysis, documentation, modeling and testing methodologies & development
- Communicate with executive management, team members, business and technology professionals via both written and oral methods
- Ability to apply independent judgement and act on it
- Demonstrated knowledge of work flow coordination
- Strong familiarity with Project Coordination
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- General familiarity with business analysis - Foundational knowledge in project management
- Comprehensive knowledge of consulting
- Adeptness in quality control
- Project management process improvement experience
- Possessing a Project Management and/or Business Systems Analyst Certification is a big plus for this position
- Demonstrated success acting in a project management capacity
- 3+ years of prior relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance & Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
If you meet the above requirements, please email me a copy of your resume
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.