Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States | Robert Half
126 jours | Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States | Robert Half
Date de début :décembre 17
Appliquer avant :janvier 18 2021
Description du poste
OfficeTeam is working with a growing organization in Cedar Rapids, who is looking for motivated Project Coordinators to add to their team. The Project Coordinator will work directly with other process engineering team members to ensure work is accurate, detailed and timely to ensure all client delivery dates are met or exceeded. They must be able to work in a matrix organization where working with and through others to achieve the project goals. Your responsibilities will not be limited to:
- Receives, assembles and transmits design document packages to clients and other engineering firms as well as records and distributes shop drawings from manufacturers and fabricators and drawing submittals from contractors
- Creates project folders at the outset of a project. Assure proper filing in folders.
- Maintains project related data and document filing system, especially on project specific folders and ftp site
- Updates engineering and procurement schedules with current commitment dates
- Works to maintain the schedule commitments by working with engineering teams and equipment suppliers
- Supports procurement activities, including tracking, expediting, and receipt verification at construction sites
- Creates bid list, e-mail bid invitation, make follow-up calls to bidders
- Assures document control are included and properly filed in the project folder. Maintains an updated Project Access database
- Creates project information sheet and distribute to PM and project team
- Drafts subcontracts, purchase orders, and change orders to subcontractors.
- Hardcopy document control including scanning, copying, and printing for Site Team
- Obtains quotes for items specified on plans as directed by the PM and Process Engineer
- Compiles Operator & Maintenance manuals with warranty information. Duplicate the binder FQPT files.
- Creates project list that includes warranty dates
- Maintains log of job site phone numbers
- Prepares/creates request for proposal booklets
- Manages site pictures
- Previous experience working with Engineers or contractors is REQUIRED - Proficient in a project execution environment - Strong attention to detail - Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Word & Bluebeam For immediate consideration please send your resume by clicking APPLY.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit