Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Finance Project Manager (PMP)
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :juin 26
Appliquer avant :août 27 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
- Apply Project Management Framework and oversee all project activities
- Implement and adhere to established policies, process, procedures, system monitors and controls to ensure the successful management and reporting of all corporate initiatives in the program/projects through the project management office (PMO)
- Work with stakeholders to develop system and project requirements, timelines and resources Additional Responsibilities:
- Leading the project staff to oversee the impacts and interdependencies between programs/projects and working to ensure initiatives meet the goals and objectives of the senior management and executive leadership team
- Providing both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks, issues, and other project related items related to projects/programs deemed your responsibility based on PMO ordnance.à
- Identify, manage, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics & reports Qualifications: Education
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- PMP preferred
- Scrum Master preferred Experience & Competency
- 8+ years of experience in the management of complex projects in a fast paced environment
- Financial Services or Investment Management Services experience strongly preferred
- Proven ability and experience with the SDLC lifecycle and IT project delivery
- Experience with Continuous Improvement and Business Optimization
- Knowledge and practice of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of change management & project management principles, methodologies and tools preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with other business areas
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Proven track record in delivering projects on-time and on budget
- Expert use of various project management software tools
Please email your background or you can call Chris Willhite at 972-789-9590.
PMP and SCRUM Master highly preferred Exposure to investment management industry required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.