Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
API Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :novembre 13
Appliquer avant :décembre 14 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Manage and coordinate all aspects of projects related to strategic business opportunities, including:
- Define project scope, cost, deliverables & success metrics in collaboration with stakeholders
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans
- Collaborates with internal resources to enable seamless integration from strategy formulation to execution
- Creating and delivering presentations on program, project, initiatives and status reports
- Develop materials and documentation related to assigned projects
- Defines and builds new business processes that optimize efficiency and effectiveness which includes tasks such as mapping out feasibility studies and setting business goals.
- Function as internal consultant to all departments
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies
- Solid understanding of software development life cycles
- Ability to balance both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Scrum Master Certification PREFERRED SKILLS
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Thrives in collaborative environment
For immediate consideration, please submit your updated resume by cliclink APPLY.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.