Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 25
Appliquer avant :avril 25 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of assigned projects. Ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, goals and adherence to quality standards and project management best practices.
- Leads larger scale SAP HCM and SuccessFactors software implementation projects for customers.
- Serves as the single point of contact for customer projects.
- Creates and manages the resourcing, staffing and budget.
- Manages all aspects of the project by monitoring and identifying any project issues early-on to be able to mitigate any risk for the client, including budget monitoring.
- Creates and manages the project plan.
- Aligns schedules between company and customer.
- Coordinate with HCM PMO team to set up project tools to support the clients, resource the project team with Rizing consultants, and ready the client and project teams for project kickoff.
- Tracks and manages project progress in terms of scope, budget and timelines.
- Identifies and documents Scope changes for Change Request/Change Order documentation and approval management.
- Notifies Delivery Executive Management of risks/issues when concerns arise.
- Maintains and manages risks, actions, issues and decisions log.
- Tracks and monitors budget and forecast of hours for duration to project completion.
- Maintains hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are completed and on-time.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions (Continued)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology or Business or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Project Manager implementing cloud-based HR or related solutions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Project Management processes and tools
- PMP certification required within 18 months of beginning Project Management role.
- Hands-on experience leading software implementation projects as part of the Project Management team.
- Advanced degree
- PMP, Prince2, Agile, and/or SCRUM Certification
- 7-10 years of experience implementing or using SAP SuccessFactors and/or HCM or similar HRIS software
- Previous experience in professional services or consulting industry
- Previous experience with change management or business transformation projects
- Previous experience managing projects involving integrations, data migration, or complex technical landscapes.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities (KSAs)
- Skilled in technology coupled with business acumen to compliment system consulting.
- Expertise in various SuccessFactors modules and SAP software.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Product Suite, especially MS Project and Visio.
- Completion of multiple SuccessFactors, SAP HCM or related projects with depth of knowledge.
- Demonstrated expertise in Human Resources industry best practices and Project Management domain discipline.
- Analytical and solutions oriented; ability to solve complex problems, provides detailed insight and constructive criticism into problems and complex situations.
- Identifies key factors that influence the viability of different solutions & clarifies information to solve problems.
- Ability to build personal relationships with clients and peers, while inspiring and motivating others.
- Ability to work in teams and independently.
- Strong organizational, planning and management skills.
- Strong presentation skills and meeting facilitation; displays confidence and poise in formal speaking situations; creates effective and compelling presentations; keeps meetings clearly focused on the agenda.
- Excellent written and oral communication; attentively listens and shares knowledge/expertise.
- Considers long-term consequences and implications associated with actions/events; sees relationships between diverse systems, organizations or environments; considers problems from a range of viewpoints.
- Strong ability in setting strategic vision by driving continuous improvement, evaluating/implementing ideas and resolving conflict.
- Assembles and develops talent by creating a challenging and rewarding work environment
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities (Continued)
Work Environment and Special Consideration
- Work in a professional and/or remote office environment.
- Will be required to travel to client locations.
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and copiers.