Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :février 12
Appliquer avant :mars 16 2021
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Description du poste
RGBSI, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace & defense, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.
- The Project Manager reports directly to the US Operations Director and to the Operations manager in charge of the specific project they are working on.
- Project Managers are given full responsibility for managing all aspects of assigned projects.
- They are accountable for executing these projects on-time, on-budget, within quality and safety standards and to the as-sold scope defined by the contract.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with departments to develop the Project Management Plan;
- Provide leadership to execute the project within the Project Management Plan,
- Obtain the support from the Department Managers, and any other external sources to execute the Project Management Plan; including resource allocation;
- Hold team members accountable to their commitments and escalate critical issues to Senior Management;
- Manage all elements of the contract scope change process within Level of Authority Procedure in place;
- Make scope, schedule and, within the Level of Authority procedure, cost decisions necessary to execute the Project Management Plan;
- Review and approve, all actual and potential budget deviations;
- Be aware, at all time, of all aspects and status of the Project Management Plan;
- Identify, assess and manage all project risks and variances that may adversely impact project execution;
- Subject to internal procedure, manage the customer, supplier and internal relationships;
- Subject to Quality Assurance policies, delay shipment of a project in order to ensure satisfactory completion of all scope and quality requirements;
- Subject to HSE policies, interrupt execution of work performed in non-compliance environment
- Subject to internal procedures, bring the Project to closure per defined closing processes;
- Have a conduct representing Client leadership, internally, with suppliers and customers.
- The responsibility and accountability for both the project budget and gross margin commitment.
- Ensure regular, timely and accurate forecasts for all assigned projects. These forecasts will be based on "good faith” cost-to-complete by the Department Managers and any other forecasted cost-to-complete required to the proper and complete execution of each project
- Adhere to and promote the Client Code of Conduct.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Combined 10+ years of project management and/or comparable management experience along with a verifiable record of results in both disciplines.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Strong technical background that should include knowledge of industrial capital equipment & components and a good understanding of cross-functional responsibilities is required.
- Proven ability to lead/direct assignments and development of projects
- Commercial contract knowledge and experience
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and MS Project
- Ability to adapt to changes and work with people to overcome challenges and be able to resolve dispute within the project team.
- Professional interpersonal skills (oral & written communication and persuasion skills) to build internal and external relationships.
- Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns.
- Understands our core customer's business and speaks their language
- Develops credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment.
Optional Experience (Preferred)
- MBA degree
- Experience with metal processing / plant operations environment
- Project management certification (PMI) degree
- Experience with SAP (Systems, Applications and Products)
- Negotiation Skills
- Business Finance Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a management role
- Experience with international projects including complex banking instruments and Incoterms.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, Short Term Disability, AD&D and Tuition Reimbursement, etc. If you take pride in your work and are committed to personal and professional success we want to talk to you. Please visit www.rgbsi.com to learn more.
RGBSI is a Multi-National Corporation headquartered in Troy, MI with branches throughout the USA, Canada, Germany, Mexico, and India.