Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Water and Wastewater Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 18
Appliquer avant :avril 18 2021
Industrie : Construction, Technologie de l'information, Ingénérie Civile,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Job Description: RESPEC has an opening for a highly energetic project manager who is focused on design and growth opportunities with a specialization in water and wastewater engineering. This project engineer will be responsible for leading the project team through planning, design, and construction phases for a wide variety of municipal water and wastewater projects. The ideal candidate will support leadership responsibilities such as developing and executing project scopes, developing budgets and schedules, serving as the responsible lead on projects, mentoring staff, developing strong relationships with clients and contractors, and supporting business development. This role will offer a wide variety of individual project assignments that will allow the project engineer to practice and develop technical knowledge and leadership skills.
- Serve as the leader of project teams by assuming management responsibilities of scope, budget, and schedule for assigned tasks
- Perform complex detailed design engineering calculations
- Apply standard design principles and concepts and ensure that all design products are in compliance with applicable engineering codes
- Attend and assist in client, contractor, stakeholder, and regulatory agency meetings to better understand the client’s goals and site assessments
- Coordinate and negotiate vendor/equipment supplier contacts
- Identify key client interests and driving forces on projects
- Support multiple projects and/or programs
- Mentor staff and identify developmental growth opportunities
- Assist with proposal and business development opportunities
- Develop strong relationships with clients and contractors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor of science degree in an engineering-related field
- 6 to 15 years of water/wastewater infrastructure design experience
- Experience in successfully designing projects for municipal and private clients
- Professional engineer registration or ability to obtain registration in Colorado.
- Previous consulting experience including managing small to medium projects
- Experience in preparing reports, producing design drawings, and preparing technical specifications and cost estimates
- Experience with construction-phase services including submittals, requests for information, and change requests.
Compensation: Salary depends on experience and expertise. Compensation includes a comprehensive fringe-benefits package that consists of medical, vision, dental, holidays, paid leave, 401(k) Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), continuing education, and professional societies. RESPEC is a 100% employee-owned company and employees are eligible for participation in the ESOP after a qualifying period.
Interviews: Interviews will be by appointment only.