Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 24
Appliquer avant :avril 25 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Customer Proposition leads the strategic design of propositions that deliver value and address the evolving needs of customers, communities and the financial markets industry across all global markets, including Emerging & Frontier Markets. It owns end-to-end product and content management, ensuring clear join up between proposition and product, and effective interlock with Sales and Account Management, Customer Operations and Technology. It drives the open platform strategy and execution and leading-edge Innovation programmes.
The Director, Programme Management will define the scope and manage large scale, complex programmes primarily delivering a program to meet the successful outcomes and benefits defined in one of the four Revenue Synergies business cases.
The Revenue Synergies program is a high visibility strategic program and will involve collaboration with senior managers in multiple areas to ensure the strategic objectives of the business are achieved. It is critical to the company meeting its objectives over the next five years and beyond.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Define the scope and manage large scale, complex programmes primarily delivering a program to meet the successful outcomes and benefits defined in one of the four Revenue Synergies business cases
- Actively lead all phases of the programmes and have effective control of and responsibility for scope, schedule, budget, quality, risk management and delivery of intended business benefit and outcomes
- Own the end to end plan, reporting responsibilities, team engagement, tracking of plan to actual deliverables and ensure program stays on track
- Contribute to the implementation of the Refinitiv Lifecycle Management framework (RLM), acting as launch manager for new propositions brought to market, potentially including in co-operation with external partners in the marketplace
- This role will have a very heavy focus on Platform and content management
Essential Skills And Experience Required
- Extensive practical business experience in a large, dynamic organisation with strong programme management knowledge and skills through wide-ranging experiences in the field of programme management, OR with extensive previous experience in an operational role
- Knowledge of index production process, either specific to FTSE Russell indexes or from previous index provider experience
- Deep knowledge of the LSEG index infrastructure, including data and production planforms and processes.
- Strong track record of managing large-scale projects or programmes in rapidly changing, pressured environments (with teams based in multiple locations) to successfully deliver business benefits within specified timescales and budget.
- Knowledge of the LSEG content, products, platform products and databases
- Self-starter with positive, proactive, assertive presence, ability to motivate and inspire and establish and maintain credibility with senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills, with the ability to tailor messages to audience and be appropriate for senior management and their teams as required.
- Strong analytical skills with track record of problem solving and decision making
- Strong cross functional team engagement and collaboration skills
- Demonstrates ability to deal with a rapidly changing environment and a high degree of ambiguity and to solve challenges creatively
- Broad business knowledge with a good understanding of Refinitiv, the market it competes in and its strategic objectives
- Ability to use collaboration tools effectively as a communication channel
Education / Certificates
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional certification such as PMP from the Project Management Institute is highly desirable
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage teamwork, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels encouraged to fulfil their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with meaningful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained. If you would like this information to be removed from the London Stock Exchange Group HR database please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.