Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :janvier 26
Appliquer avant :février 26 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Position Overview: Projects Management and Scheduling Control
Thermal Kinetics, an RCM Technologies Company is engaged in process development and the supply of technologies and equipment for distillation, evaporation, molecular sieve adsorption, scrubbers, and a wide range of separations technologies. Our team provides design development services through detailed design, commissioning, and startup of process plants. We include the design and supply of fabricated pressure vessels, shell and tube heat exchangers, specialty process fabrications, and all the associated pumps, instruments, and components for field installed systems as well as modular shop built packages.
Thermal Kinetics endeavors to support projects which have a positive impact on environmental sustainability, pollution reduction, carbon capture, and renewable energy and chemicals. Our expertise applied to these areas is practical and grounded in sound economic results. Providing the best technical solutions involving the least energy and environmental impact is a core goal for our projects. This done efficiently and at low cost provide value to our customers. Our team's quick accurate responsiveness is a key differentiator in a competitive market. Our approach to partnering with clients and vendors seeks to solve issues collaboratively eliminating the inefficiency of confrontation.
The candidate for this position will work closely with Project Engineers and senior management. Project scheduling, resource management, and coordination with client project requirements requires careful coordination and planning. Thermal Kinetics can have half a dozen and more major projects progressing at the same time along with a multitude of minor tasks supporting sales and smaller projects. An agile system of management and constant coordination with Project Engineers is needed to meet all company obligations. A major competitive differentiator is our responsiveness and coordination with our clients and with vendors. This job function is central to maintaining our performance at the highest level.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
Thermal Kinetics is seeking to hire a Projects Manager with experience in Process and Industrial projects and systems to join its team.
The Successful Candidate Will Be Accountable For
- Supporting the project team through the entire project life cycle, from initiation through project closeout, to ensure timely completion of the project deliverables within scope, schedule, budget and quality constraints. With individual Project Engineers, providing direct supervision to staff engaged in performing project functions.
- Developing the overall plan for managing, executing, and controlling the project that encompasses scope, schedule, cost, quality, risk, integration, procurement, project human resources, and communications with internal and external stakeholders. The
- Projects Manager reports to the Thermal Kinetics' division manager supporting overall resource planning and scheduling between multiple projects with competing needs.
- Defining the project work breakdown structure, schedule and budget, and reporting metrics appropriate for the project size, risk, complexity and contractual requirements.
- Working closely with Engineering, Design Department, Procurement and Equipment
- Suppliers during the project execution and closeout phases. The design group lead designer will coordinate drafting resources and task duration estimates with the
- Projects Manager to align project requirements with the design department activities and resources.
- Communicate with the project team on a day-to-day basis to drive production of deliverables and provide leadership to resolve issues and roadblocks impacting project progress.
- Ensure risks and issues are identified, documented, assessed for potential impact to the project, and tracked until resolution. Develop mitigation plans as required.
- Ensure the request for change order process is applied when issues that impact project scope, schedule or cost cannot be resolved, and to document customer approval.
- Monitor project status and execution to identify variances and take action to correct variances from plan.
- Lead meetings approve status reports, metrics, commercial correspondence, request for change orders, minutes of meetings, and other project management documentation, and ensure that the documents are maintained in the project files.
- Develop a solid understanding of the project goals, objectives, and contractual requirements, and maintain focus on those objectives.
- Ensure lessons learned are captured and documented throughout the project lifecycle.
- Participate in project management training, coaching, and mentoring as required.
- Communicate project performance status, risks and trends to the Sr. Management.
Ensure that customer concurs with project completion and that the project is closed in accordance with the Thermal Kinetics QA program,
- Bachelor's Degree (BS or BE) in Engineering or Construction Management preferably including project management certification.
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience is required
- Good understanding of fundamental project management concepts, methodology, procedures, tools, and templates.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to persist in driving issues and actions to closure.
- Good understanding of the processes and procedures to be used to execute the work.
- Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, apply individual judgment, initiative and decision making.
- Shows strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills necessary to interact with clients, vendors and the public at large.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, work well under pressure, and respond rapidly to changing demands.
- Results oriented and takes ownership of assigned tasks, strong multi-tasker and team player.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software products
- Perform other related assignments as required.
- Must possess a valid driver's license to drive to client sites and between branch offices.
- Nationwide and International Travel may be required from time to time. Expected travel time is approximately 10-20% and can vary.
- Project Management experience in Process and Industrial
- PE License or FE/EIT Certificate and the willingness to obtain a PE
- Inter-disciplinary Engineering Experience is highly desired
- EPC Project Management experience and field support services experience
- US Citizen or the ability to work in the US without sponsorship
Competitive Salary offered, along with benefits such as 401k, Stock Purchase Plan, Health, Dental and more. Salary and Title are commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's in Engineering (Required)
- Must have taken Project Management training PMI or PMP Certification or have equivalent experience
- Professional Engineer designation is an asset.
- Driver's License (Required)