Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Revenue Cycle Operations Project Manager
Date de début :mars 20
Appliquer avant :avril 21 2021
Industrie : Santé, ,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
The Revenue Cycle Project Manager – Workflow Optimization Manager will be responsible for evaluation, design, and implementation of optimal business processes to improve service and business efficiency. They will be expected to analyze data related to workflow, processes, and reporting to evaluate the efficiency of business processes. Additionally, they may be deployed to support design of new workflow design across the enterprise.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Work with Senior Leadership on strategy for initiatives to improve financial performance.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
Lead and coordinate quality, efficiency projects and activities to ensure continuous best practices, and drive business results and financial growth.
Work closely with management and team members on and be an active participant in creating highly efficient and cost effective workflows.
Analyze existing workflows, perform benchmark gap analysis and assist in the design to transform work flows.
Develop processes and procedures to effectively meet or exceed customer expectations.
Develop & update process documentation, work instructions and other tools to support execution
Organize cross functional groups across departments to work collaboratively toward the effective and efficient pursuit of pre-determined goals.
- Prioritize projects to ensure timely completion of deliverables and milestones.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools and follow up on deliverables.
- Track and follow-up on project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Conduct project post implementation review and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Perform other duties as required for the success of the project.
Minimum Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Four-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Prior experience in Revenue Cycle Operations required.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Equivalent Project Management Experience. PMP or related certification a plus.
- Demonstrated experience leading others in process analysis and redesign initiatives
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into measurable action and present projects to management for evaluation and prioritization
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, both large and small, with competing due dates and present status to management
- Demonstrable skill in process improvement, business transformation, customer service, communication, leadership, problem solving and team building.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and a working knowledge of different types of insurance plans strongly preferred.
- Dependable and engaged with highly developed capacity to shift gears between ongoing projects and multitask.
- Notable client service, communication, presentation and relationship building skills required.
- Ability to function independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment required.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to excel with change and respond appropriately even in challenging situations.
- Demonstrated ability to use PCs, Microsoft Office suite, and general office equipment (i.e. printers, copy machine, FAX machine, etc.) required. Proficient excel experience, including pivoting and manipulating the data, creating visuals, such as graph and charts to identify trends. Experience with SmartSheets or other project management collaborative tools strongly preferred.
- Communicates, cooperates, and consistently functions professionally and harmoniously with all levels of supervision, co-workers, patients, visitors, and vendors.
- Demonstrates initiative, personal awareness, professionalism and integrity, and exercises confidentiality in all areas of performance.
- Follows all local, state and federal laws concerning employment to include but not limited to: I-9, Harassment, EEOC, Civil rights and ADA.
- Follows OSHA regulations, RadNet and site protocols, policies and procedures.
- Follows HIPAA, compliance, privacy, safety and confidentiality standards at all times.
- Practices universal safety precautions.
- Promotes good public relations on the phone and in person.
- Adapts and is willing to learn new tasks, methods, and systems.
- Reports to work regularly as scheduled; consistently punctual with respect to working hours, meal and rest breaks, and maintains satisfactory personal attendance in accordance with RadNet guidelines.
- Consistently adheres to the time management policies and procedures.
- Completes job responsibilities in a quality and timely manner.
RadNet is an equal employment opportunity employer and treats all applicants and employees in a fair and non-discriminatory manner without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, gender-identity, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran/military status, qualified disabled veteran, marital/ domestic partnership status, religious creed, medical condition, sexual orientation, political activity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.