Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technical Program Manager (TPM) - STL
Bancaire et Finance
Date de début :novembre 13
Appliquer avant :décembre 14 2020
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance,
Type :Contrat (12 mois)
Description du poste
Job Title: Technical Program Manager (TPM)
Location: O’ Fallon, MO 63368
Duration: 12 Months
· What will a typical work day look like for this contractor?
Agile scrum Activities
Daily Stand ups
Mix of Scrum Master, PM and technical
· How many years of experience? (Compare to YOE Sheet)
· What are your top required technical skills?
Cloud, Micro services, REST API, CI/CD etc.
Developers that have become project managers (technical Knowledge is a must)
· What soft skills would you like to see in a candidate?
Organization (Can be working on 5-10 projects at a time)
· What will be your interview process? (Phone, skype, on site)
Onsite/Skype Video Interview (Panel with 4 people)
TPM - MDES Program Manager
• Responsible for planning, execution, and delivery, from inception to completion, for an existing technology product or program
• Proactively manages the end-to-end delivery of engineering work though the engineering team and all dependent organizations
• Reports on progress, ensuring dependencies are covered
• Operates between teams and architectures overseeing the gaps between teams, processes, and systems, while removing all blocking issues leading to a successful delivery
• Plan and manage a group of related technology projects or activities in a coordinated way from inception through successful delivery
• Deep understanding of the design approaches and technologies utilized in your area
• Focus on the customer experience, the build and delivery processes and the problems to be solved
• Work across multiple scrum teams (may be cross-cutting across products, scrum teams, and/or technologies or work may be vertically focused on a single product or feature set)
• Align dependent organizations and remove/mitigate all blocking issues
• Work directly with external to the organization or external to MC technology providers and customers
• Work with limited guidance, seeking guidance as needed because the product and delivery strategy is defined. The design is not.
• Deep understanding of the business and technical requirements for the solutions being built
• Understand the needs of the engineers and technical operations teams who have to build, maintain, and operate the system for the life of the system
• Recognize complex designs and propose simplified solutions by working with software design engineers, principals and TPMs
• Help customers and the engineering teams make trade-off decisions by considering all of the data including business goals, technical platform strategy, customer experience and maintainability. You identify blocking issues and manage their resolution.
• Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
• Write documentation as required
• Partner with industry vendors that provide technology or user experience design components that support our architecture and work with vendors on our implementation plans and roadmaps identifying partnership opportunities to increase our development velocity and our learnings
• Communicate role up of project issues and status in a concise, accurate, and professional manner for senior leadership consumption, escalating blocking issues when appropriate
• Communicate progress, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, identify, assess, track and mitigate issues/risks at multiple levels
• Work across teams to optimize processes
• Regularly review metrics and proactively seek out new and improved data/mechanisms for visibility ensuring your program stays aligned with organization objectives
If you are interested in this position please respond with your latest Resume, expected hourly rate, availability date and at least 2 references through this website.
174 Clarkson Road
Ellisville MO 63011
(Direct) (636) 591 2742