Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Sr. Scrum Master (Corporate Agile)
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :septembre 17
Appliquer avant :octobre 18 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Contrat (12 mois)
Description du poste
Job Title: Sr. Scrum Master (Corporate Agile)
Location: Clayton, MO
Duration: 12 Months (Contract to Hire)
Travel Required: 10%, if not in St. Louis, MO
Interview Process: Zoom Video
Support team of scrum masters in their execution of scrum master responsibilities including delivery of sprint goals and iterative delivery of software solutions that deliver business value.
Partner with the product owner to support product backlog definition / refinement / prioritization to feed sprints.
Proactively eliminate barriers, coach team members on best practices and facilitate scrum ceremonies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience on a product development team using Agile/Scrum.
- Experience in any of the following roles is preferred: Scrum Master, Team Lead, Project Lead, Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst, Developer, Senior Developer, Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer.
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience with Agile Metrics/Reporting
- Experience leading the implementation and delivery activities of Web Application Development Teams
- Strong IT Project Management background
- Preferred Skills:
- Experience with Agile Transformation
- Experience with SAFe/Scaled Agile Framework
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager Platform
- Experience with Jira/Confluence Suite
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
- Guide the team and organization on how to leverage Agile/Scrum practices and values to maximize the delivery of business value
- Lead collaborative discussion, decision making, and problem solving
- Coordinate and encourage participation from all team members in Agile ceremonies (PI Planning, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Retrospective) and longer-term planning exercises (Road Mapping, Release Planning)
- Support and educate the Product Owner in applying SAFe/Agile framework and agile principles
- Lead Agile team in developing, capturing and driving review of Agile metrics to facilitate team improvements
If you are interested in this position please respond with your latest Resume, expected hourly rate, availability date and at least 2 references through this website.
174 Clarkson Road
Ellisville MO 63011