Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Associate Project Manager - Labs
Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique
Date de début :janvier 26
Appliquer avant :février 26 2021
Industrie : Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique,
Description du poste
Title: Assoc Project Manager - Labs
Division / Dept.: Biomarker
Location: Office/Home Based)
Note: Full time, Benefits, Relocation Assistance Available
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. At PPD, we are passionate, deliberate, and driven by our purpose- to improve health!
Envision a workplace where you have a direct impact on improving health, work alongside expert scientists, use newest technologies and collaborate with industry thought leaders and therapeutic experts. Welcome to PPD® Laboratories, where science is our passion, quality is our commitment and people are the cornerstone of our success.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. We offer continued career advancement opportunities, award winning training and benefits focused on the health and wellbeing of our employees.
- Liaises with the PPD's operational divisions, affiliates and sponsors. Coordinates (in collaboration with Project Managers) the study setup, maintenance and closure activities for identified protocols and/or study programs. Consults on project management issues and supports overall function of the Project Management group.
- Position is responsible for supporting the successful delivery and conduct of projects resulting in revenues of USD 300k in average (range $25k to $5M) driving repeat business and acquisition of new business.
To learn how PPD can advance your career, apply now!
Richmond BioA Labs Overview:
Education And Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 0 to 2 years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- ***Clinical or Labs experience is a MUST***
- Good organizational skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities and to manage multiple assignments with challenging/conflicting deadlines
- Effective project management and organizational skills
- Good computer skills
- General knowledge of clinical trial processes and programs
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively conduct oral presentations
- Demonstrated experience in identification and resolution of technical problems in a professional environment
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with clinical teams
- Ability to attain, maintain and apply a working knowledge of applicable procedural documents
- Demonstrated positive attitude, enthusiasm toward work, and the ability to work well with others
PPD Benefits Overview
PPD offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, employee assistance program, wellness program options and more.
Other Benefits Include
- 401k with matching contributions, life insurance, long term and short term disability insurance, flexible medical and dependent care spending accounts.
- Work life balance programs including paid time off for vacation/sick time, paid holidays, floating holiday and vacation sell back program.
- Wellness benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness facility access or discount, health coaching and more.
- Education reimbursement and tuition assistance programs, professional development training, skills training, education loan repayment plan, dependent scholarship program and more.
- Employee appreciation events, service recognition awards, annual reviews, merit plans and bonus plans
- Community connections and activities including philanthropic engagement, volunteer service projects and more
- Other great options including pet insurance, legal and financial services plan, auto and home insurance discounts.
Below Is Listed The Working Environment/requirements For This Role
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive.
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner
- Able to work upright and stationary and/or standing for typical working hours
- Able to lift and move objects up to 25 pounds
- Able to work in non-traditional work environments
- Able to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency
- May have exposure to potentially hazardous elements, including infectious agents, typically found in healthcare or laboratory environments
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities