Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Project Manager/Senior Project Manager, PMO
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada | PointClickCare
Project Manager/Senior Project Manager, PMO
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :janvier 14
Appliquer avant :février 14 2021
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
About The Role
You will act as the primary client liaison to lead the implementation of corporate projects within PointClickCare. The ideal candidate will have experience managing complex enterprise corporate projects in the areas such as process improvement, systems implementations, system modification, reporting and data management . You will bring experience as a Project Manager in an internal service provider environment (i.e. within an enterprise corporate Project Management Office) and have a proven track record of successfully attaining project objectives.
Experience managing corporate projects in systems implementations such as Enterprise CRM or ERP systems is required. SaaS, Digital transformation project is an asset.
- Thoroughly understand the customer’s business and technical needs
- Act as primary interface to business units during all phases of the project
- Identify project scope and objective working closely with the applicable business unit
- Perform project kick-off meetings with customer and delivery resources
- Create and manage project plans, deliverables and timelines. Factoring independencies and contingencies across multiple related projects and using PMO best practice methodology
- Identify, negotiate and manage required resources ensuring they understand what is expected of them, what they should expect from one another and are aligned with priorities to ensure schedule, budget and quality are always in focus
- Manage the day-to-day implementation of operational project aspects, defining project tasks and resource allocation
- Manage project scope by assessing requirement change, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk.
- Manage all project team communication, including clear and concise communication of complex or strategic project status to senior leadership
- Anticipate, identify and resolve risks and issues in a timely manner. Maintaining focus of difference of options, building consensus prior to making a decision, sharing own knowledge and experiences to Influence project direction and solutions
- Proactively follows escalation and change control processes. Escalating concerns to immediate manager and senior management when appropriate. Driving ownership of decisions to the level where the accountability of the decision must lie
- Successfully manage several competing priorities, taking personal ownership for project outcomes
- Foster continued growth of the team’s project management capabilities, improving knowledge and experience within the PMO.
- Contribute to the overall goals and objectives of the Project Management Office
- Seasoned project management experience as a Senior Project Manager/Project Manager combined with demonstrated experience.
- Experience as a Project Manager in an internal service provider environment (i.e. within an enterprise corporate Project Management Office) and have a proven track record of successfully attaining project objectives.
- Experience managing corporate projects in systems implementations such as Enterprise CRM or ERP systems is required. SaaS solution, Digital transformation project is an asset.
- Experience implementing Salesforce, NetSuite and CRM solutions is an asset.
- Other projects such as process improvement, data management and reporting is part of your portfolio.
- Experience working in Waterfall/Agile environment
- PMP or Prince II designation an asset
- Exceptional time management skills
- Great attitude and work ethic
- Strong leadership and relationship building capabilities, with ability to negotiate with and influence others to drive successful project outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An attention to detail and a passion to achieve quality outcomes
- Self-starter, quick and assertive with the ability to take on new challenges
- Quick learner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-manage, and monitor and track key performance indicators
- Excellent knowledge of project metrics (creating, gathering, reporting and trend analysis)
- Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project, VISO, Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.