Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager, Enterprise
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 22
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
PointClickCare is the leading North American cloud-based healthcare software for the acute and long-term and post-acute care markets. For over 20 years, the company has held the same vision – to help the world care for vulnerable populations. Since its inception, PointClickCare has grown exponentially with over 1,700 employees today all working towards impacting the lives of millions. Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 100 Private Cloud Companies and acknowledged by Waterstone Human Capital as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, PointClickCare leads the way in creating cloud-based software. With its recent acquisition of Collective Medical, PointClickCare solidifies its position as a high growth healthcare software provider, serving over 21,000 long-term and post-acute care providers and over 1,300 hospitals. Their shared mission to support vulnerable populations is allowing PointClickCare and Collective Medical to connect disparate points of care at scale faster than anyone else in the market.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn
Reporting to the Manager, Professional Services, the Project Manager, Enterprise works with client on areas impacting change management and operational aspects of the implementation process. Partnering with the Project Manager, the Project Manager, Enterprise will be the liaison for enterprise customers on those areas requiring additional internal PointClickCare process discussions outside the standard implementation. The Project Manager, Enterprise, may work with other Project Manager, Enterprise on the same project and span many projects within the practice. Travel will be required for 50% of the time.
- Cultivate a "Trusted Advisor" relationship with the customers' project team and the implementation project team.
- Act as an escalation to customers' management and key contacts with the Manager, Professional Services, throughout the entire enterprise implementation of the PointClickCare product suite.
- Support the customers' project team and internal PCC resources on product areas
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customers' strategic objectives with the purchase of the PointClickCare product suite and suggest best-practice methodologies
- Guide customer decision-making regarding implementation phases, resource requirements, and project schedules to set aggressive, attainable objectives.
- Manage heavily scoped, complex, and longer cycle projects
- Develop a project schedule using project management best practice tools & techniques
- Manage budget, risks, scope, and timelines by utilizing project management best practice
- Anticipate and communicate customer needs to the implementation project team.
- Manage customer expectations through clear, honest communication
- Represent PointClickCare in customer project steering committee meetings (if applicable).
- Support the implementation project team by serving as an escalation point and source of resolution for any project-related issues or roadblocks.
- Reinforce the PointClickCare Implementation project manager as the project leader and provide support to the project through product enhancement escalations and discussions
- Escalating items to the Technical Account Manager to work with product on high priority items, if applicable for client
- Attend critical meetings between customers and the implementation team, including kick off meetings, status meetings, etc.
- Participate in the monitoring and tracking of key performance indicators.
Project Team Contributor
- Understand customer organizational change management needs, then develop and execute a plan for user readiness and acceptance.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customers' business, technical environments, needs and constraints.
- Consult with the implementation project team and customer executive team about how to best implement and use the PointClickCare product suite to achieve objectives.
- Recommend optimal approaches to the implementation team in order to enable successful migration to the PointClickCare solution and minimize disruption for customers.
- Gather information to clearly understand the customer problem or goal, define and document a solution, and lead the implementation of process and/or product based solutions.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge in the PointClickCare suite and service offerings.
- Consult with customers on industry and PointClickCare suite best practices
- Strong organizational, managerial, and personal skills.
- Excellent ability to influence, communicate, resolve conflict and negotiate.
- Strong leadership and relationship building capabilities.
- Attention to detail and a passion to do whatever it takes to achieve quality outcomes.
- Quick learner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-driven, motivated, and results oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication, documentation, and presentation skills.
- Previous long term care industry experience with a proven history of multiple successful SaaS software project implementations.
- Proven experience managing client-facing large, multi-site enterprise projects.
- Experience successfully working with customer C-levels and senior management teams.
- Previous experience with healthcare systems (EHR, EMR, Pharmacy) desired.
- Prior experience leading and participating in steering committee meetings.
- Experience with Kimble and MS Project experience is a bonus!
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.