Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :janvier 14
Appliquer avant :février 14 2021
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Description du poste
The PointClickCare Partner Manager will operate as an extended member of the Sales team, focused on driving sales growth with and through our extended partner ecosystem. The Partner Manager will align with Sales Regions, taking direction from both Sales Director(s) and Sales Partnerships Director.
The Partner Manager will work with, and on behalf of, Sales team members to identify and manage field-relevant partners in the assigned region(s). The primary objective for the role is to drive positive growth in both pipeline and revenue through partner-sourced and partner-leveraged opportunities.
- Build region-specific partner business plans
- Build joint business plans and manage proactive cadence with priority partners
- Introduce sales team members to key partners
- Facilitate joint business development meetings
- Develop partner-led or joint demand generation programs and campaigns
- Conduct quarterly business reviews (QBRs) with key partners & executives
- Coordinate with the Services team to mitigate joint implementation issues
- Monitor and optimize KPIs through reporting and analysis
- Create and support partner outbound communications
- Assist with new partner recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree in business, marketing, or computer science a plus
- Prior experience in healthcare, LTPAC and/or SaaS environments; previous alliances and channels, SaaS sales or marketing experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Results-oriented, possessing the ability to take initiative with minimal supervision in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Strong organizational skills, and keen attention to detail
- Experience building consensus, collaborating across teams or functions to accomplish key tasks or projects
- Experience working with sales teams as well as other disciplines such as marketing, operations, services, and/or support.
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.