Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Senior Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 24
Appliquer avant :avril 25 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Podium is a suite of messaging tools for local business. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via text to do things like request payments, collect reviews, and sell products, in a modern, convenient way. Our work streamlining this process for local businesses has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies — in the last year alone. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2019. We look for people who are curious, creative and work to be a little better every day. In our work together we embody our values: Be a founder, Murder drama, and Enjoy the ride.
Podium is looking for a Program Manager to join our world-class IT organization. This is a critical role and one that will have a large impact on the speed with which Podium implements and manages internal tools / projects.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record in leading technical, cross-functional teams in the delivery of complex internet-scale software systems within established cost, schedule, and performance goals. The ideal candidate will be well versed in agile/scrum based product development best practices. He/she will be able to develop detailed program plans / schedules and then drive execution to plan.
They will partner with internal and external cross-functional teams across the organization including Sales, Support, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, etc. through the product development lifecycle while managing schedule, cost, scope and quality. She/he will report on schedule, identify risks, decisions and actions and use data to drive decision-making and process improvements.
Some Of The Things You Will Be Responsible For
- Drive complex initiatives from conception through successful completion by overseeing the development of an actionable roadmap and ensuring effective execution against the cross functional plans for all aspects of the initiative
- Create project plans and manage program to ensure high quality and alignment with stated goals
- Partner with leadership, key business stakeholders and product management to manage and execute a portfolio of projects from concept to execution, in a measurable and repeatable manner.
- Drive measurable and agreed-to business outcomes, championing an agile-like approach while effectively working with cross functionally in matrixed environments.
- Infuse project and program management skills into the organization by mentoring others, sharing business process and best practices, as well as creating and maintaining tools
Skills And Experience Required
- 5+ years of successfully managing and delivering quality software in cross-functional work environments
- 2+ years experience managing agile teams and agile practitioners
- Versed in Program Management best practices: team building, role / responsibility definition, risk management, work breakdown structures, project tracking, conflict management, etc.
- Versed in system and workflow optimization theory, as it relates to Engineering organizations
- Proven experience leveraging agile / scrum to drive velocity and program execution.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate and drive results and accountability from local and remote teams
- Creative self-starter with an ability to devise solutions and drive consensus for complex problems with diverse, sometimes opposing, concerns
- Comfortable in rapid development cycles with aggressive goals.
- Transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT
- Awesome opportunities for career growth
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Unlimited Vacation (yes, we want you to have a work-life balance)
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches, morning and night classes offered
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Weekly free lunch, breakfast and smoothies
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.