Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Senior Project Manager, Informatica and Data Quality
Burlington, Vermont, United States | Perficient
Senior Project Manager, Informatica and Data Quality
Technologie de l'information
Senior Project Manager, Informatica and Data Quality
37 jours | Burlington, Vermont, United States | Perficient
Date de début :mars 11
Appliquer avant :avril 11 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Peut être fait à distance
Peut seulement être fait à distance
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
At Perficient, you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. You will do this with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Program Manager with Informatica and Data Quality experience.
The Senior Project Manager will have complete responsibility for the day-to-day management of the engagement, including all aspects related to managing our consulting team and structuring the architecture for Data projects resulting in a successful delivery and a satisfied, reference-able client.
A Senior Project Manager is expected to be knowledgeable in two or more technologies within Data Solutions,specifically Informatica and Data Quality. Programming background is a plus, but will have expert infrastructure architecture, client presales / presentation, team management and thought leadership skills.
You will also contribute in a variety of roles in thought leadership, mentorship, systems analysis, architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation. You will challenge your leading edge solutions, consultative and business skills through the diversity of work in multiple industry domains. This role is considered part of the Business Unit Senior Leadership team and may mentor junior architects and other delivery team members.
- Lead large data platform implementations including multi-shore and multi-capability.
- Define program operating model for a large, multi-shore, multiple business unit level program with complex eco-system of client personas, vendor personas, and Perficient teams
- Define and have a clear, high level understanding of the project/program goals and the status towards them, to be able to articulate progress, milestones achieved, risks and issues to any internal or external stakeholder, even if possible, help the team anticipate and prevent issues with adequate risk management and laser focus on goal-orientation
- See the whole picture (the forest, not the tree) of the business, it's drivers, actors involved and processes, that will allow him to help the team that is more on the day to day on not losing sight of that big picture and the north they are following
- Define the goals of the program and key KPI's/OKR's to measure and monitor them
- Proactively develop strong relationships with Business and IT leaders from the C-suite level to front line delivery consultant
- Build trust with clients, stakeholders and team members alike, with empathy, great communication and negotiation skills
- Create evaluation frameworks and facilitate project prioritization discussions and decisions.
- Drive guidance and leadership around resource planning against the prioritized portfolio of projects
- Provide leadership expertise on Agile product delivery working very closely with Agile coach and Scrum masters
- Engage with the project teams and the business to understand project and resource needs
- Provide comprehensive visibility into project status even for those projects not directly involved.
- Define and implement necessary processes and tools to support adoption of PMO administration across the enterprise including the creation of templates and training materials
- Ensure monitoring of progress against all projects is timely and accurate and enables
- Sponsors and stakeholders to have visibility and sufficient information to make required decisions
- Cultivate highly functioning teams comprised of Perficient and client resources; the ability to effectively manage the engagement while recognizing and leveraging the expertise of the different resources and the importance of their contributions is critical.
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote client satisfaction.
- Produce key project management deliverables such as project charters, project plans, resource plans, risk mitigation plans, change management plans, etc.
- Mentor and provide solutions delivery expertise to less experienced team members.
- Monitor engagement team performance and provide feedback.
- Team with the business developer to drive ongoing client development activities.
- Participate on client engagement steering committees as necessary to set client expectations and issue and resolution management.
- Lead the business development efforts from a delivery perspective.
- Develop overall estimates of the effort / resource requirements / schedule.
- 12 + years of experience as a Project Manager
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture
- Strong client management and executive level communication skills
- Proven ability to manage data projects leveraging agile methodologies. Able to translate strategic roadmaps into an actionable program plan.
- Solid technical understanding of data governance, data quality, and capability management
- Experience managing large data platform implementations including multi-shore and multi-capability. Technology experience should include Data, Business Intelligence, ETL Platforms, Master Data Management, and Platforms
- Experience leading and delivering complex enterprise solutions and teams.
- Experience with Informatica Data Quality
- Serving as the senior delivery resource for consulting engagements; cultivating highly functioning teams comprised of Perficient and client resources.
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
- Proven track record of leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes
- Experience responding to RFPs/RFQs and procurement deadlines.
- Proven track record working with and selling to the stakeholders, executives, and decision makers of Fortune 1000 companies.
- Proven domain expertise with experience building business cases and communicating client-specific value proposition and establishing yourself as a trusted adviser.
- Leading technical discussions with business and technical decision makers, including detailing technical specifications, product roadmaps, deployment, and third-party integrations
- Demonstrated capability to handle Proof of Concept and solution demonstrations.
- Experience coordinating Sales team members to develop sales scripts, discovery process, best practices, sharing expertise/training and guiding solution development.
- Experience with recruiting, personnel management, and performance reviews.
- Experience in sales support role, particularly discovery meetings, demos, roadmaps, and engagement assessment.
- Must be open to travel post COVID
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.