Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Burlington, Vermont, United States | Perficient
Technologie de l'information
89 jours | Burlington, Vermont, United States | Perficient
Date de début :janvier 20
Appliquer avant :février 21 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Healthcare Practice
Our Healthcare practice brings together strategy, data and technology to streamline our clients' digital transformation, improving the quality of consumer interactions and care delivery through in-person and virtual experiences. One third of Perficient's revenue comes from our healthcare clients, we serve many of the largest healthcare providers and payors in the United States and we are very proud of our impressive client retention performance, reflecting the strength of our team.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Scrum Master supporting one of our most prestigious clients as they undergo transformation of their digital presence with a focus on patient and member experience. This Scrum Master can be based anywhere in the United States, travel may be required when safe.
Healthcare industry experience strongly desired.
Perficient, Inc. is seeking a Scrum Master motivated to take on challenges in a growing and dynamic environment. Extensive experience in Agile methodologies is a core requirement and the candidate must be detail oriented with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
The Scrum Master Will
- Support scrum team through the complete software development life-cycle using the Scaled Agile Methodology and Scrum or Kanban approaches.
- Help team members to create effective User Stories, write acceptance criteria to know when a story is Done, and break down stories into sub-tasks.
- Help each team use Epics, time-boxed (spike) stories, and sprint goals effectively.
- Support each Product Owner to refine and prioritize their Backlog and Epics in alignment with business goals.
- In collaboration with Product Owner update Release Train Engineer during Art Sync meetings
- Schedule/facilitate Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Daily Scrum, and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Ensure that the highest priority items identified in the Sprint Retrospective are appropriately addressed.
- Work with the teams and business to remove impediments and blockers.
- Encourage radical transparency. Foster ever-improving intra- and inter-team dynamics.
- Use agile metrics judiciously. Encourage team excellence.
- Maintain an open dialog with the Product Owners and team members through recurring one-on-one meetings to coach and mentor entire team.
- Work closely with other Scrum Masters. Program team and Release train Engineer.
- Plan and prepare team for PI planning.
5+ years Scrum Master experience
- Healthcare provider experience preferred
- Experience in implementing Specific Agile principles - SAFe Agile, Kanban, WIP limits
- MS Project, JIRA, MS Office
- Specific Product Areas of Interest (Digital Web, Search, Scheduling, Digital Home)
- Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.