Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Logistiques et Chaîne D'approvisionnement
Date de début :mars 26
Appliquer avant :avril 26 2021
Industrie : Logistiques et Chaîne D'approvisionnement, ,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
At Pentair, you will work along-side passionate problem-solvers who are committed to the future and are focused on creating a healthier world for all. Throughout our 120 global locations, our values guide us as we create innovative solutions for the world’s water challenges. We bring water to life!
As a Pentair employee, you would enjoy a wide array of benefit options to help keep you and your family healthy and protected, a generous 401(k) and ESPP to help you save for retirement, plus paid time off and wellness programs to encourage a healthy work/life balance.
We have an opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Industrial & Flow Technologies team. You will manage quality/warranty reduction projects, value engineering projects, development and deployment of OPMO systems and processes, as well as projects delivered across multiple functions, including global manufacturing and supply chain. This Project Manager will communicate and collaborate with all other company functions – product management, engineering, marketing, operations, finance, supply chain, sales, quality and customers.
- Develop project plans: identifying schedules, specifications, risks, and contingency plans for all projects.
- Lead all projects and project teams from concept to post release with strong sense of urgency, utilizing project management tools and techniques.
- Deploy problem-solving methodologies with demonstrated experience utilizing common tools such as: Cause-and-effect diagram, "fishbone" or Ishikawa diagrams, 8D, 5-Why, and/or other tools.
- Provide weekly updates to Portfolio Management software and insure accuracy of all project specific details, including deliverables, due dates, team changes, and risks
- Become a subject matter expert in project management with the ability to train and coach others.
- Work collaboratively with other Pentair global design centers, manufacturing plants and strategic suppliers as needed.
- Have earned at least a Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Engineering, Business, or other technical field.
- 7+ years in a traditional Project Management Role (IT, Finance, Manufacturing, Acquisition, LEAN, Change Management, General Business …)
- Experience in supporting multiple projects and balancing priorities through planning, execution, and leadership as well the ability to assess, plan, manage, and deliver projects of various size and scale.
- Have strong problem solving and process troubleshooting capability (RCCM, 8D, DMAIC, etc.)
- Project Management education; Professional (PMP) certification is desirable. Candidates without a PMP certification are expected to study and successfully pass the exam within one year of hire.
- Ability to travel at 40%-60% levels, varying dependent on projects and workload.
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Diversity And Inclusion
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory