Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager, Operations
Bancaire et Finance
Date de début :mars 20
Appliquer avant :avril 21 2021
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance, , ,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and our communities. We exist to help our members realize their full potential, educate and encourage their dreams, and make every effort to follow our mission and help our members “do better.” Joining PenFed is more than being an employee; it’s about being a part of the PenFed family.
PenFed is hiring a Project Manager, Operations in San Antonio, Texas. The primary purpose of this job is to be accountable for multiple medium to high risk projects and work with stakeholders to establish deadlines and track responsibilities as well as monitor and summarize progress of projects to Operations leadership.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in assigned projects.
- Document constraints and assumptions with stakeholders in order to establish the project deliverables.
- Create and execute project communications and delivery via status reports and other deliverables necessary to inform and align stakeholders verbally and in writing.
- Work as a liaison between vendors, project sponsors, and project teams to facilitate effective project management.
- Create and execute project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify needed resources, assign individual responsibilities and tasks, and notify appropriate management if resource constraints will impact the project timeline.
- Proactively manage changes in project, identify potential crisis, and devise contingency plans.
- Establish strong internal and external working relationships, build credibility and partner with key PenFed constituents and external vendors to ensure project timelines are met.
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in project management required.
- Experience with Clarity or Jira preferred.
This role does not supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
PMP or CSM certification highly preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Ability to travel to various worksites and be on-call will be required.