Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :janvier 27
Appliquer avant :février 27 2021
Industrie : Gouvernement,
Peut être fait à distance
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment,powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people. The Project Coordinator works in a team environment with internal and external parties to organize the various components needed to ensure the successful delivery of the program. The Project Coordinator may work directly with the customer, as well as other stakeholders (vendors, shared services, subcontractors) involved in delivering the program.
We value diversity and inclusion
We value the power of inclusive culture, so we embed diversity and inclusion in everything we do.
Pearson promotes a company culture where differences are embraced as strengths, opportunities are equal and accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all employees are given the chance to reach their full potential.
Through our talent, we believe that diversity and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant company. People are at the center of our company. We are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace ecosystem where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
Pearson Pathways is a new personalized online search engine and marketplace to assist students to compare degree programs, ultimately enroll and succeed in their learning. The product manager will be responsible for growing the Pathways online experience by driving the product roadmap based on the strategic priorities developed for the function. H/she will drive experiences by understanding undergraduate and graduate online learning trends, understanding learner needs, identifying learner program offerings and building products that connect learners to academic partners. Partnering with developers, UI/UX designers and academic strategists the Product Manager will build better user experiences and a platform that enables commercial products to be marketed and sold via the funnel.
- Identify, analyze, quantify and prioritize opportunities for new markets, product features, technologies and innovations in Pathways.
- Develop product roadmaps and build alignment across Product Development, cross-functional partners (Business Development, Marketing, Operations, Customer Support), other Business Units, and Leadership/Executive team
- Manage the end-to-end product lifecycle of Pathways, initiatives and technologies. Implement best in class product development and management practices
- Rapidly iterate and evolve the product to meet a host of needs: growth in business unit, platform scalability, creating currently needed solutions, and simultaneously looking ahead for future user needs and capabilities
- Collaborate with business development & finance group to develop and implement pricing, packaging & growth strategies
- Be the subject matter specialist and evangelist for Pathways internally and externally.
- 8 years of Product Management with specific experience building marketplace products.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, while building extensible and scalable solutions. Ability to thrive in ambiguity and fast-changing environment.
- Passionate about design, champion for users and learners internally, making and influencing decisions about product features, priorities, functionality, and user experiences with the goal of increasing customer value
- World class product vision, strategy, planning, development, and execution
- Strong business, analytical, data, and troubleshooting skills. Creatively solve problems by identifying real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively simplify and communicate them to non-technical audience
- Deep understanding of technical architecture for complex and highly scalable web and mobile applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required