Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Project Manager - 21000042
Date de début :mars 19
Appliquer avant :avril 20 2021
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
The future you want is within reach.
At PCL, we build the places where life happens and find camaraderie in the process. We're a community of builders committed to building better communities. That's why we're always looking ahead, and not just to the next project or what's next in our industry.
We're also looking at what's next for you and how we can help you build a career you're proud of. PCL is more than a job. It's your career and it matters.
As a Project Manager for our California Buildings District located in Los Angeles, CA, you will contribute to our team by:
- Overseeing operations of the Superintendent(s) and Project Engineer(s)
- Maintaining excellent relationships with owner, architect, consultants, subcontractors, and public
- Liaising with authorities and regulatory agencies
- Establishing project reporting procedures
- Developing and monitoring the project schedule and budget
- Establishing construction plans and engineering methods
- Negotiating issues of subcontracts and major purchase orders
- Understanding and enforcing contractual responsibilities, contract documents and providing dispute resolution
- Handling all change orders, including negotiating, processing and assessing cost and schedule impacts
- Preparing/verifying and monitoring progress billings to owner and from subcontractors
- Reviewing productivity planning and monitoring performance status reports regarding cost forecasts, schedule and safety
- Supervising, mentoring, coaching, and training project employees
- Ensuring project profitability
- Engaging in all facets of project close-out
What you will bring to the role:
- Experience with Commercial Construction, especially in Education (DSA and/or K-12) and were delivered on a design build basis
- Five (5) years of proven experience in project management from project pursuit to project close-out, overseeing commercial construction projects (hard bid and/or negotiated)
- Must understand and abide by all government process and regulations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and ability to learn new software programs
- Leadership, problem solving, organizational ability, customer service. and communication skills are required
- A Bachelor ' s degree in Construction Management. Construction Science, Construction
- Engineering, Architectural Engineering or equivalent degree
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
PCL is an innovative, employee-owned company comprised of people who find passion in their profession and take pride in doing great work every day. Our work powers the infrastructure and utilities that are essential to daily life and our projects are the scene of vacations, careers, education and healing. We are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for because we are committed to supporting and developing our teams.
The PCL Companies celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or veteran status.
Should you require an accommodation during the application process, please contact us with the position and location you are interested in.
Together, we can build success and a better future. Let’s get started!