Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Restoration Project Manager
Date de début :janvier 27
Appliquer avant :février 27 2021
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required3 Years o
- f Project Management Experience in Construction, Remodeling, or Restoration
- Highly Organized
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- High level Communicator
- High aptitude in Microsoft office suite and other software
- Performance versus annual goals
- Skill Development versus Annual Skill Development Goals
- Quality of overall Business Performance
- Measured by Customer Satisfaction as per the Net Promoter score
- Customer and Personnel Complaint Resolution
Overall Duties Include
- Monitors and participates in the collections of all Paul Davis accounts receivables from Customers and Insurance companies.
- Coordinates monitors and supervises customer/homeowner quality service on a day to day basis.
- Ensures that all QA/Warranty work on an ongoing basis is completed as it arises.
- Provides input to other management based on observations from the field
Professionally represent the Paul Davis Vision and Values.
- Interface with Estimating/Sales personnel in the preparation of work orders on all new projects.
- Maintain constant communication with property owner.
- Schedule the completed work order to include: pre-construction on-site meeting when appropriate, sequencing, timing, master scheduling, and trades assignments.
- Start job in a timely manner.
- Secure necessary permits.
- Schedule inspections.
- Administer work orders or schedule employee assignments.
- Inspect all assigned projects for progress.
- Maintain documentation on personal inspections and project flow.
- Maintain professionalism with project conditions: (i.e.: workmanship, homeowner relationships, safety, cleanliness, and trades people conduct).
- Manage job to speedy conclusion
- Interface with estimator and GM regarding project progress, completion, and conditions.
- Professionally handle any and all complaints.
- Manage punch list completion, obtain completion certificate, and collect funds if available.
- Deliver job file for closing.
- Work with Estimator to collect payment on closed jobs in a timely fashion.
- Estimate reconstruction repairs and come to an approved scope of repairs with insurance adjusters and/or homeowners as the need arises.
At Paul Davis Restoration we provide extraordinary care while serving people in their time of need. We do this by providing opportunities to GREAT people who deliver Best in Class Results. We are looking for "A" Players to join our team who Respect the individual, deliver what they Promise, and have Pride in what they do, while practicing continuous Improvement.
Since 1966, Paul Davis has been an industry leader in the areas of property damage mitigation, content restoration, and reconstruction. With more than 370 offices in our franchise network, the company serves residential, institutional, and commercial customers and clients across the United States and Canada.
From flooding to fires and frozen pipes, Paul Davis responds with 24-hour emergency service to restore calm in the most chaotic of events. We are here to serve in every capacity, providing excellent customer service and a quality end product. We continually strive to maintain excellence and experience that is second to none. Passion for quality drives everything we do.