Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :juillet 06
Appliquer avant :août 07 2020
Type :Contrat (1 année)
Description du poste
One of Paladin’s long-standing Fortune 100 clients has an immediate need for a long term, Program / Project Manager. The ideal candidate will have Agile Project Management experience, a self-starter, and eager to work with a creative and innovative team.
Location: New York, New York – Remote due to COVID but will return to the office when reopened
Hours: 40 hours/week
Hourly rate: $30/hr
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 1 year (potential to extend)
Job type: Freelance (W2)
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Point-of-contact and manage day-to-day operations, growth capability, and expansion
- Manage projects and collaborate with Creative Director to determine bandwidth, assign resources, manage team efficiencies and quantify results
- Lead all communications between several different teams
- Schedule working sessions and checkpoints with teams
- Manage deliverables, evaluate burn rates, track value realized and prepare scorecards
- Track time and expenses against projects and approve timecards
- Manage vendor relationships, onboarding, enablement process
- Minimum of 2 years of Agile Project Management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience working in a large, matrixed organization.
If you are interested and available for this role, please send the following immediately
- Updated resume (Word doc preferred – no PDFs, please)
- Required: 2 to 3 paragraphs on how your background relates to this role; talk about relevant success stories
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Note: Candidates that provide all of the above information will be given priority. We get such a high volume of applications that I can’t reply to everybody, but I do review every application carefully, and will get back to you if you look like a good match for my client.