Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Marketing Project Manager (Agency)
Date de début :juillet 06
Appliquer avant :août 07 2020
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Paladin has partnered with a Digital Ad Agency in the East Valley to hire a marketing specialist with a project management focus. You’ll manage new marketing initiatives from conception to deployment and support a variety of marketing initiatives. They’re seeking a candidate with previous project management experience using a PM software, with good communication skills and a tight management to deadlines. Previous agency experience and ability to work client-facing is a must. Please review the description below and apply today for immediate consideration!
As a Marketing Project Manager you will:
- Support all aspects of Marketing & Creative including: new campaign launch, creative projects, promotional campaigns, market research, reporting and analysis and communications
- Manage day-to-day client relationships by serving as the account lead and main point of contact between clients and internal teams
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure the project requirements, scope, and deliverables are clearly understood and deadlines are met
- Assist in management of Social Media & Digital to promote fan growth and engagement with target consumers, contact with agency.
- Support the development of new marketing plans and initiatives throughout the year.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related Business field
- 2+ years of marketing project or brand management preferred
- Ad or Digital Agency PM experience required
- Experience with project management and creative tools (Asana, Trello, Workamajig, or similar system experience required.)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
You may apply directly to this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.paladinstaff.com/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.