Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
SAP Project Manager
Pétrole et Énergie
Date de début :mai 12
Appliquer avant :juin 11 2020
Industrie : Pétrole et Énergie,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
A key Optimus client is looking for an SAP Project Manager located in San Antonio, TX. This is a permanent, direct hire position. US Citizens, Green Card holders and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide H1 visa sponsorship at this time.
Key Competencies required for this position are:
- Problem Solving
- Results Orientation
- Interpersonal Skills
You can help achieve this goal if you can:
- Perform analysis on complex business processes and recommend simplified, quality solutions to meet business objectives.
- Develop and maintain project and resource plans for business solution implementations, enhancements, and upgrades.
- Lead teams as the front-line mentor, coach, and counselor.
- Demonstrate organizational skills and effectively communicate through written and verbal methods.
- Collaborate across the organization and with outside parties to deliver solutions.
- Meet milestones and related effort/time commitments for assigned deliverables.
- Meet business requirements through strong execution and support for all phases of the application development lifecycle (e.g. analysis, design, implementation, and support).
This position is salaried exempt status, which means you are not eligible for overtime pay.
- A Bachelor's degree (or higher) or foreign equivalent degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Proven experience leading projects with multiple resources from functional, technical, and business areas.
- Expert knowledge in SAP’s FI/CO module and its integration with SD and MM.
- Working knowledge in SAP’s GRC, GTS, BPC, PRA, Concur, BW, AO and/or OpenText VIM solutions.
- Proficient skills using Microsoft Office programs (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Skype).
Top candidates will have:
- CPA’s, CA’s, and/or Accounting minors.
- 10 years of IT knowledge within Refinery industry or related business.
- 10 years of Accounting knowledge within Refinery or related business.
- Experience with Relational Databases like MS SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Experience with SQL, reporting and scripting languages.
- Experience with development languages like ABAP, C#, Java, and/or Python