Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Project Manger - Small Multifamily Housing in NYC
Date de début :octobre 18
Appliquer avant :novembre 19 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
If you do Multifamily construction, WE NEED YOU NOW! We are a highly qualified Owner/Developer who have managed the construction of hundreds of residences in the NYC area. Our most recent work is located in BROOKLYN and we are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join our team! If you have experience in our field, please waste no time in applying.
What You Will Be Doing
- Conduct regular project team meetings and manage subcontractors
- Consistent interaction with clients, architects and local jurisdictions
- Utilize project management tools to track project costs
- Prepare costs for completion and job finalization.
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- BS in Construction Management or Related Field a huge plus
- Experience in Multifamily & Residential Construction
- NYC Construction Experience (Familiarity with DOT, DOB, Etc.)
- Construction Supervision
- Familiarity working with/Communicating with Construction Engineers
What's In It for You
- Competitive base + bonus
- Full Medical, life insurance etc.
- 401K with company match
- PTO + Vacation + Sick time
So, if you are a Project Manger with Multifamily Housing in NYC with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply.
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: MM22-1603813 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Matt McGraw - Recruiting Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.