Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :octobre 18
Appliquer avant :novembre 19 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
If you are a Project Manager with ground-up industrial projects experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Employee owned company and very lucrative ESOP profit sharing
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Greta long term growth potential... Looking for candidates looking for long term employment only
What You Will Be Doing
- The project manager will coordinate the interrelating activities of subcontractors, suppliers, vendors and customers, design and engineering efforts.
- Will monitor and report on the financial status of the project(s) and is responsible for subcontract and contract administration.
- Develop job progress schedule to ensure that actual construction parallels with the schedule.
- Purchase and monitor the delivery of all needed materials for the project(s) ensuring optimum prices, quality and conformance to specifications.
- Negotiate contracts with subcontractors and vendors for various trades, ensuring that all phases of the work are encompassed and that a clear definition of work responsibility is defined.
- Review and approve subcontractor and vendor payment requests.
- Issue changes in the work to receive prices from subcontractors in a timely fashion.
- Work with design and engineering managers to ensure project(s) is/are designed, procured and constructed within the boundaries of operating guidelines, while conforming to technical requirements and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Prepare various reports to successfully manage the project(s), such as monthly red files, progress analysis/schedules, billings and status reports.
- Organize and maintain job files to ensure continuity of work flow.
- Submit verbal and written reports on project status to management.
- Review shop drawings and submittals to ensure compliance with scope of work.
- May be responsible for estimating efforts relative to the project(s) and proposal preparation efforts.
What You Need for this Position
The new team member is required to have ten to fifteen years of experience in construction management, with a minimum of seven to ten years experience managing large industrial construction projects. Experience as the lead project manager of a construction project is required.
Preference will be given to candidates with a Bachelor's degree in a related field (Engineering, Construction Management, or Architecture).
- Project Manager
- Industrial Construction
- Structural Steel
- Structural Concrete
- Distribution Center
- Manufacturing Facility
- Cold Storage
So, if you are a Project Manager with light industrial projects experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply.
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: KL2-1573761 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kyle Lesser - Associate Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.