Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Electrical Project Manager
Date de début :décembre 04
Appliquer avant :janvier 05 2021
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
If you are an Electrical Project Manager with Water Treatment experience, please read on!
(Fill out questionnaire for consideration)
We are one of the premiere electrical contractors in Central and South Texas providing electrical construction on many of the regions most impressive landmarks and contemporary structures. By integrating cutting-edge technologies with core values and disciplines, We have successfully met the expanding needs of commercial and industrial clients and has earned the confidence of Owners, Construction Managers, General Contractors, Architects, and Engineers. We are an EC
M Top 50 market leading electrical contractor focused on safety, quality, and customer satisfaction with a strong commitment from our employee owners to excellence throughout the organization.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading Electrical contractors in the US
- Very competitive pay and growth potential
- PTO from day one and industry leading healthcare benefits
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for leading and directing all field personnel involved in the project to include orientation, time keeping, daily reports, safety reports, accident reports, and disciplinary reports.
- May function as the Site Safety Representative for the project.
- Responsible for the construction take off of the job using the bid estimate as a guideline, but will plan the job in the most efficient and profitable manner.
- Insure all materials are ordered and received in a timely manner to insure compliance with the job work schedule.
- Work closely with Fabrication to maximize the opportunity for savings regarding the installation of field materials to include the labor.
- Necessary to have and maintain certain personal tools as directed by Leadership.
Will read and comply with all guidelines provided in the Employee Handbook, Safety
- Manual, or Policy and Procedure Manual, and will require any field employees under their leadership to do the same.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You Need for this Position
More Than 5 Years Of Experience And Knowledge Of
- Strong commercial and industrial electrical background.
- Strong troubleshooting skills utilizing sophisticated test equipment (DMM, Megger, PQM, UCT, IR Camera, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC).
- Ability to safely operate and maintain a specialized electrical service vehicle.
- Able to maintain professional appearance and conduct at all times.
- Able to demonstrate necessary computer and keyboard skills.
- OSHA 30 Hour, CPR, and First Aid trained.
- Ability to manage customer and company specific information and documentation in an organized manner.
- Able to maintain high levels of productivity, meeting deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
- Must be an effective and professional communicator, both written and verbally.
- Able to be on twenty-four hour call on a rotating basis, as needed.
- Mandatory Hiring Requirements:
- Project Management
- Industrial Construction
- Commercial Construction
- Water treatment project experience
- Gas project experience
What's In It for You
So, if you are an Electrical Project Manager with experience, please apply today! (Fill out questionnaire for consideration)
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: KL2-1605825 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kyle Lesser - Recruiting Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.