Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Electrical Project Manager
Date de début :août 18
Appliquer avant :septembre 19 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
If you are a Project Manager with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
---One of the oldest and largest electrical contractors in California!---
What You Will Be Doing
- This job will be in Fresno for 1 year until the Sacramento location opens and then it will be permanently in Sacramento---
- Supervising and mentoring the project team.
- Managing all activities associated with materials, budgeting, and production for assigned project(s).
- Acting as liaison with the customer and project staff to properly identify and process scope changes, address issues, communicate regarding project milestones, etc.
- Managing all business aspects of multiple concurrent projects and ensuring financial targets are met while maintaining established quality standards.
- Actively maintaining customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and quality of service.
- Planning and scheduling resources to meet project milestones.
What You Need for this Position
- 5 years of related project management experience with an electrical contractor, required; commercial experience , preferred.
- Ability to travel (up to 25%).
- Computer literacy, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite.
What's In It for You
- Health and dental plans
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability plans
- Pension plan
- Two profit sharing plans
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
So, if you are a Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: RA1-1591222 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Randy Aguilar - Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.