Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Ecomm Project Manager
Date de début :août 07
Appliquer avant :septembre 07 2020
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
About The Role
OLIVER is hiring a Ecomm Project Manager to join the team
The Project Manager will field clients request and input into our proprietary tracking system. As the Project Manager, you will ensure that work is assigned to appropriate staff and facility. You will maintain internal timelines and ultimately deliver to client/client systems for official approval or change requests.
This role will be a part of our on-site team in Englewood Cliffs, NJ at Unilever North America Headquarters. Our team rides a convenient Unilever shuttle to and from Manhattan, Brooklyn, and parts of New Jersey. We also allow our team members to work offsite 1 day a week.
What You Will Be Doing
- Internal support as well as client support in the management of project details from start to completion
- Review all project requests, schedule and plan accordingly
- Maintain workflow system
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date record of all projects and their status using our workflow management technology
- Obtain client feedback in a structured manner and share with teams
- Monitor and incorporate feedback from the client and/or the internal team for continuous workflow improvement
- Identify and troubleshoot technological bottlenecks in workflow and/or asset management systems
- Maintain clear face-to-face communication with clients at all times and manage client expectations
- Responsible for Asset Librarian responsibilities of client assets
- Oversee the day to day of the studio team giving direction to the studio team
What you need to be great in this role:
- 3+ years of experience in Account Management or Project Management in a creative department
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work under tight timelines
- Able to handle multiple projects at a time while overseeing junior project managers
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, a combination of education and work experience can be substituted
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize workload
- Customer service skills
- Good Written and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
- Excellent attention to detail
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, dedicated agencies onsite with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 in-house agencies in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition . Y ou look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination . Y ou identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration . Y ou lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning . You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results . You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.