Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Knowledge Management Project Manager
New York, New York, United States | Ogletree Deakins
Knowledge Management Project Manager
Date de début :mars 24
Appliquer avant :avril 25 2021
Industrie : ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Ogletree Deakin’s Knowledge Management (KM) department has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the KM Innovation & Solutions team. This is a new and dynamic role that will include end-to-end ownership of the entire project management lifecycle for the department’s product and solution development efforts. The primary role of the KM Project Manager is to provide portfolio management of all assigned projects and lead cross-functional project teams in defining scope, goals, and deliverables that support the business needs of the firm and our clients. This position is also expected to provide thought leadership on process improvement and drive efforts to improve and standardize the KM department’s approach to product development and project management. Additional responsibilities of the Project Manager include managing project resources, including staff, vendors, and budget and leading the creation, implementation, and efficient execution of all KM Innovation & Solutions team project and product roadmaps. This position will work closely with KM leadership, the firm Project Management Office (PMO), and internal colleagues and clients of various levels of authority. This position may sit in Atlanta, GA, Austin, TX, Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX, Nashville, TN, Greenville, SC, New York, NY, Los Angeles, CA or Washington, DC.
- Lead projects using appropriate delivery methodology (e.g., waterfall, Agile, Scrum, hybrid) and create and maintain project-related documentation and create a framework for consistent project execution.
- Lead sprint ceremonies, including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, stakeholder demos, sprint review, retrospective, and backlog grooming.
- Work with stakeholders and business analysts to understand and analyze business needs, and prepare business case documentation for proposed projects, including budget and resource requirements.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, remove blockers and develop contingency plans, as needed, to keep teams highly productive and projects on track.
- Prepare and send project-related communications and progress reports, including the tracking of milestones, budget, project dependencies, and risks.
- Effectively communicate project expectations and status to team members, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the firm’s project management office (PMO) and other groups to identify and manage dependencies with other internal or external efforts.
- Provide metrics and status to senior management.
- Mentor team members on Agile/Scrum best practices.
- Develop standardized practices, procedures, and tools to be implemented uniformly across all assigned projects.
- Track and report on KM Innovation & Solutions project and product portfolio metrics.
- Develop and conduct training on project management processes for the KM Department.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to staff.
- Specific Experience:
- Four-year college/university degree or equivalent experience.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Project Management, or in a related area.
- 4+ years of experience managing projects in a law firm or professional services organization or in a related area. PMP and/or Scrum certification preferred.
- 3+ years managing direct reports.
- Experience delivering projects using Waterfall, Agile, and Scrum approaches.
- Experience in working with and managing offshore vendors.
- Ability to exercise good business judgment and make well-reasoned independent decisions.
- Experience with delivering End User Change Management programs.
- Familiarity with design thinking and systems thinking.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; ability to present to diverse audiences.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Visio, MS Teams.
- Proficient in common project management tools, such as Tasks/Planner, Smartsheet, Trello, etc.
- Experience with/knowledge of SharePoint (online and on-prem), iManage, enterprise search, automation tools, and other systems commonly used in law firms strongly preferred.
- Exceptional computer/technical skills with a demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly.
- Understanding of systems-engineering concepts.
- Candidate should possess excellent critical thinking skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and enjoy working in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Candidate should possess high level of customer service, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independent and take initiative all while being dependable and responsible.
We are not working with outside recruiters for this position.
Ogletree Deakins offers a robust suite of benefits for our Staff including: Paid Time Off, Sick Time, a 401(k) matching program, Profit Sharing, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, affordable Health and Life Insurance including Dental & Vision coverage, Health Savings Account /Flexible Spending Accounts to help offset the cost of dependent care and/or health care expenses, Teladoc (24/7 access to a doctor by phone or online video), Tuition Reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
Ogletree Deakins is one of the largest labor and employment law firms representing management in all types of employment-related legal matters. Premier client service, as outlined in the firm’s Client Pledge , is one of the firm’s top priorities and a cornerstone of its core values. U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” has named Ogletree Deakins a “Law Firm of the Year” for 10 consecutive years. For 2021, the publication named Ogletree Deakins its “Law Firm of the Year” in the Litigation – Labor & Employment category. Ogletree Deakins has more than 900 attorneys located in 53 offices across the United States and in Europe, Canada, and Mexico. The firm represents a diverse range of clients, from small businesses to Fortune 50 companies.
We are fully committed to the importance of diversity within the legal profession, as well as all workplace environments and strongly encourage the interest of diverse candidates in the firm.
Equal Opportunity Employer.