Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :avril 06
Appliquer avant :mai 06 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Marketing, ,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Our Program Directors are responsible for the margin growth/protection of their client account(s). They partner with account leadership to deliver operational discipline & delivery excellence, speed to market, resource optimization, and profitability management to their business(es). Program Directors analyze, solve and present viable new processes/solutions that lead to client growth by collaborating with and drawing on the expertise of Ogilvy’s vast resources and capabilities. They advise and partner with production and account leaders and are champions of flawless creative execution. They offer unparalleled operational guidance and support.
- Growing/protecting margins along with account management - including joint ownership of locally agreed targets
- Interfacing regularly with all client levels on Delivery strategy and progress across a piece of integrated business(es)
- Owning overall client OOP budgets
- Understanding and anticipating client needs; taking them into account when framing and making Delivery decisions
- Approving final SOWs and Change Orders.
- Working with Group PMO to ensure right resource allocation and management on any given program/project.
- Owning integrated Delivery roadmaps and timelines
- Accurately identifying types of work and scopes, timing, difficulty of work and defining the processes necessary to get things done; simplifying complex processes.
- Demonstrating strong collaboration skills with internal agency team and key external partners, including creative partners to ensure quality and adherence to production guidelines for key deliverables
- Effectively and impartially navigating teams with conflicting priorities.
- Conducting internal/external sunset reviews to identify ways to improve and/or patterns for replicating success
- Directly overseeing a team of 5+ team members including PM’s and Associates, assigning clear responsibility for tasks and decisions; setting clear objectives.
- Mobilizing and driving the integrated team towards forward progress, action and results
- Developing and maintaining high levels of team effectiveness (trust, communication, collaboration, productivity, diversity, engagement)
- Building team expertise; supporting development and shares best practices
- Ensuring high quality delivery process and execution
- Understanding/ability to activate agency matrix and portfolio
- Applying standard agency processes to client work and innovating new ways of working which can become agency best practices
- 7-10 years of experience with managing integrated accounts and/or pitches
- Diverse client portfolios and team management on accounts generating $3 million+ in revenue
- Track record of consistently delivering multi-channel, multi-experience, dynamic campaigns as well as streamlined, fast-track and project-based work.
- Masterful cross-capability and -function collaboration skills.
- An appreciation for how great work gets done and a commitment to ensuring flawless creative execution
- Inspirational leadership, connecting the team to the overall Ogilvy mission and rallying internal and external constituencies as needed; strong communication skills
- Innovative mindset and change agent who is never satisfied with the status quo