Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Santé,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
NYU Grossman School of Medicine is one of the nation's top-ranked medical schools. For 175 years, NYU Grossman School of Medicine has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history and enrich the lives of countless people. An integral part of NYU Langone Health, the Grossman School of Medicine at its core is committed to improving the human condition through medical education, scientific research, and direct patient care. For more information, go to med.nyu.edu, and interact with us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Program Manager.
Reporting to the Program Director for Research the Research Administrator provides administrative support of the departments research portfolio, which include program projects, philanthropic gifts, and various sub agreements from both federal and non-federal funding sources. Ensures compliance with federal and university cost principles. Reviews budgets for grant and contract proposals, renewals, and periodic reports in accordance with NIH policies and trends. Serves as a resource, and authority on policies, processes, and transactions related to sponsored programs. In collaboration with the finance team, the research administrator oversees the financial management of sponsored projects. In collaboration with the investigator(s), responsible for planning, implementation, and oversight of pre-award, post-award and related financial and administrative management of grants and clinical trials. Ensures that Institutional, external funding agency and other relevant regulations are followed. Works closely with the Department of Medicine Division Administrators and liaises with NYU offices such as Research Finance, the Office of Science and Research and others as needed.
- Principal Responsibilities - Demonstrates knowledge of research administration & clinical trial financial management and incorporates this into the performance of duties.
- Financial: Oversees and when needed develops, with grants management, clinical research staff and investigator input, draft and final budgets, Works closely with the Financial/Business Manager to ensure proper analyses and reports are prepared and reviewed. Communicates concerns, options and solutions as warranted. Reviews sponsor-proposed budgets and recommends changes as appropriate. Requests/approves cost transfers. Reviews/approves grant expenditures.
- Clinical Trials Management In collaboration with the Program Director for Research ensures contracts/submissions are vetted for proper funding and that finances are monitored closely. In collaboration with RF team and RFO ensures that clinical trial post award is managed appropriately. For large scale clinical trials, the program manager will be responsible for financial management of the Coordinating Center for NIH funded large-scale clinical trials (e.g. site payments, vendor interaction, PO, invoices, FSR reporting) and will assist with the post-award management of the project (e.g. NIH mandated reporting). In addition, the PRogram Manager will be responsible for transactional and regulatory compliance.
The clinical trial goal is to enroll up to 1000 patients, across 5 or more centers nationally and to obtain data from at least 5 international centers.
Additional Position Specific Responsibilities
Reporting and Data Analysis Oversees and prepares progress reports to funding agencies and presentations to sponsoring and regulatory agencies. In coordination with the Finance/Business Manager and Program Director for Research, prepares and provides reports as necessary (e.g., to the principal investigator; sponsoring agency; Division leadership, Program Director of Research etc.). Proposes changes/additions to established reports/data fields for improvement. Analyzes data collected, formulates, prepares databases/reports and makes recommendations. Participates in Departmental meetings related to research administration (e.g. ADQ review).
Grants In collaboration with the Investigators, oversees all pre and post award activities, including assists with the preparation of complex grant applications and other applications/proposals and fund raising activities if applicable. Ensures the required information is collected, organized and entered into electronic systems as required for submission. Ensures budgets are submitted properly and in compliance with regulations/requirements. Follows-up and coordinates resolution of all issues to obtain funding for research in the Division. Ensures ongoing post-award tracking, analysis, reporting and compliance to meet objectives and budgets. Identifies new potential sponsors/agents/funding opportunities. Ensures internal and sponsor deadlines are met. Decision Making and Problem Solving Combines and evaluates information and data to make decisions about relative importance of information and choosing the best solution to solve problems. Resolves complex situations based on established policies and procedures and refers non-solved issues and questions to the Principal Investigator or the Program Director of Research as needed. Continuous Learning Position requires ongoing continuing education in all areas of research development, including ongoing review of Federal policies/guidelines. Promotes own professional growth and development in the role and maintains current expertise. Serves as a resource to the research team, ensures their ongoing education and works collaboratively with other disciplines within the area of expertise. Works autonomously and with limited oversight. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
To qualify you must have a 1. Bachelor degree or equivalent in science, business administration, health care administration or related discipline. 2. Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible related experience in grants management and at least 2 years of supervisory experience. 3. Proficiency in using various Microsoft Office applications such as World, Excel, Access, Power Point and Outlook. Familiar with Internet applications. 4. Effective oral, written, communication, interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and must work and communicate effectively with both internal and external customers. Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently. 6. Ability to work and make decisions independently. 7. Time management skills and ability to multi task. 8. Strong understanding and knowledge base of coordination requirements associated with grants and clinical research trials. 9. Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems; ability to work well under pressure. 10. Knowledge of basic medical terminology is preferred.
- Master's Degree is preferred. 2. Certified Research Administrator preferred.
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
NYU Grossman School of Medicine provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you'll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU Grossman School of Medicine is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Grossman School of Medicine's EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal "EEO is the law" poster or visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here.