Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States | NSABP Foundation, Inc.
340 jours | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States | NSABP Foundation, Inc.
Date de début :mai 15
Appliquer avant :juin 15 2020
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
We are seeking a Project Manager who will provide project management throughout the Clinical Trials Process. This position will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and will play an integral role in the research of breast and colorectal cancer.
1. Manage clinical trials (Projects) through all stages starting with upfront concept approval to study closure
- Conduct kick-off meetings when new concepts are approved by the funding entity(ies) to move forward to become a study
- Identify the Project requirements and prioritization with the study team
- Identify the resources needed for the Project
- Identify and engage the stakeholders in the Project, addressing their needs and concerns
- Create and maintain Project plans
- Establish the communications necessary for the duration of the Project
- Balance competing constraints to best deliver the Project, in alignment with overall NSABP portfolio (Scope, Schedule, Budget, Quality, Resources, Risks)
- Track and ensure Project deliverables are met
- Proactively raise issues/potential challenges, monitor progress and make adjustments as needed, developing mitigation plans
- Conduct study team "after-action" review & disseminate learnings
2. Keep study teams and NSABP Administration abreast of Project(s) progress, raising issues proactively and helping to address issues across the portfolio to resolution.
3. Maintain the overall portfolio for the NSABP clinical trial business through monthly meetings and updates.
4. Assist process improvement projects, as needed.
- Five years’ experience in project management or commensurate work experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related medical field is preferred
- Excellent client-facing communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Ability to manage meetings and facilitate larger scale sessions
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Familiarity with project management methodologies & best practice preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Life insurance
- Short/Long term disability insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
The NSABP Foundation, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veterans, genetic information, and sexual orientation.