Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Trouvez l'offre d'emploi que vous attendiez, ici et maintenant. Grâce à cette plateforme d'emploi EXCLUSIVE aux chargés de projet, vous vous assurez de consulter les offres d'emplois les plus pertinentes pour votre avenir.
Senior Project Manager
Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique
Date de début :septembre 03
Appliquer avant :octobre 04 2020
Industrie : Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Are you interested in working in an energetic international environment? Then we may have an exciting job opportunity for you.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Position requires the ability to balance multiple projects concurrently with expectation to operate independently.
Within these assigned projects, supplier resource will be responsible for:
- Creating detailed business case, & presenting, to Client Senior Site Management
- Defining overall scope, establishing detailed RFP for obtaining proposals from all required consultants (engineering, construction, cost estimations (IPC costs), equipment vendors, etc.).
- Effectively organizing & managing multi-disciplined project team to ensure successful completion of all project deliverables;
- Managing major milestones, schedules & monthly cost plans through the Clarity & PEM processes;
- Providing periodic project status to STC including risks/mitigations, financial updates, short/long term project outlook, etc.
- Managing project change control to ensure project remains within defined scope, budget & schedule.
- Extensive collaboration with other client system owners and line of business subject matter experts.
- Adherence to mechanisms for monitoring project progress, intervention & problem solving with other line managers or personnel.
- Ensure all facets of the project lifecycle align with expectations set forth by the STG &/or project owner, such as installation, troubleshooting, qualification & validation of equipment.
- Follow all safety & environmental requirements in the performance of duties.
- Knowledgeable in core work processes & GMP concepts.
- Understanding of complicated product documentation & standard operating procedures with attention to high-level concepts.
- Demonstrates functional/business understanding as well as superior written & oral communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of project management including the ability to create work plans & detailed project schedules.
- Proficient in problem solving, negotiation, conflict management & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to act as project lead & lead cross functional project teams in the development & implementation of projects.
- Ability to influence others on objectives & projects outcomes.
- Basic understanding of contractual documents and ability to read/review design drawings (CAD) with a basic understanding of P&ID, HVAC & Electrical systems.
A Bachelor’s degree in one of the fields of Engineering/Economics/Business Administration is required. It is critical is that you have at least 8 years of practical experience working as a PM managing complex project.
As a person, you have the energy levels to match the rest of NNE, and you thrive on the dynamism, complexity and unpredictability that comes with working in a global project organization. Your communication skills make it easy for you to get your point across to your many internal and external contacts and stakeholders.
If you have any questions about the job, please contact Melody Wallace by clicking AAPLY. Please submit your application online.